GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Panda attacks man who wanted a cuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
LOL, why would you hug a BEAR, just because it's a panda bear doesn't mean that it's not still a fucking BEAR and will tear you apart.

And that conversation above is stupid, take it to pm's. On a side note, I'm ordering chinese for lunch.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
You have been avoiding my question, should I start calling American Brits? according to your theory I should, because they have similar bio and culture.

people republic of china have never control Taiwan, not even 1 second. Previous chinese government have never fully controlled Taiwan, Ching dynasty fared best with the ability to control "inner" Taipei. Japanese (sad but true) where the first foreign power to establish full control of Taiwan.

Oh as a side story, I presume you are chinese, if you guys care so much about Taiwan then your government would had never said "Bird don't sing, flower don't smell, Men don't love, Women don't care".

So stay the fuck away from Taiwan:thumbsup:
it's people like you that bring a bad name to all taiwanese people
i'm taiwanese and im almost ashamed to say that i am because of what you've posted

get over it, taiwan will soon be a part of china at the way it's driving itself to the ground

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
You have been avoiding my question, should I start calling American Brits? according to your theory I should, because they have similar bio and culture.

people republic of china have never control Taiwan, not even 1 second. Previous chinese government have never fully controlled Taiwan, Ching dynasty fared best with the ability to control "inner" Taipei. Japanese (sad but true) where the first foreign power to establish full control of Taiwan.

Oh as a side story, I presume you are chinese, if you guys care so much about Taiwan then your government would had never said "Bird don't sing, flower don't smell, Men don't love, Women don't care".

So stay the fuck away from Taiwan:thumbsup:

I said Taiwanese are essentially Chinese. Meaning the two nationalities are very similar, if not identical.

I don't know what your definition of control is but as far as I'm concerned, once they took Taipei, they had control.

Yes, I'm half Chinese and no, I don't care about Taiwan. I run into Taiwanese people on a regular basis, they know I'm half Chinese and none of them has made a big deal about it. They do love to brag about the food though.

Reason why I brought this up is because I live in an area where Chinese and Taiwanese are a plenty and it's quite nice.

Watch your language.

i'm taiwanese and im almost ashamed to say that i am because of what you've posted

get over it, taiwan will soon be a part of china at the way it's driving itself to the ground

It's people like you that I run into when I walk around town. :lol:

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion

Right, so what should we do? let them walk all over us and be quite? perhaps time to stand up for ourselves? If you don't like Taiwan, please leave, if you don't like the team leave the stadium, wait actually you left already. May I assume you are CBT?

wyng

pssshhh pssshhhhhh
Car(s)
CW 5dr GTI
Why am I not surprise? I mean he is chinese....what do you expect?

oh and don't label me racist, I have every single right in the universe to hate chinese.

Hahaha.. omg you again. I remember I bashed you for saying stuff like this last time a similar thread was posted about chinese people.

Seriously. You need to STFU. And how can anyone not label you as "racist" if you post something like that?

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
I said Taiwanese are essentially Chinese. Meaning the two nationalities are very similar, if not identical.

I don't know what your definition of control is but as far as I'm concerned, once they took Taipei, they had control.

Yes, I'm half Chinese and no, I don't care about Taiwan. I run into Taiwanese people on a regular basis, they know I'm half Chinese and none of them has made a big deal about it. They do love to brag about the food though.

Reason why I brought this up is because I live in an area where Chinese and Taiwanese are a plenty and it's quite nice.

Watch your language.

It's people like you that I run into when I walk around town. :lol:

If you having control of Taipei is does not equal having control of the country. No offense to any military personal here, but do the US have control of Afghanistan? US have control of Kabul but does that equate to the whole country?

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha.. omg you again. I remember I bashed you for saying stuff like this last time a similar thread was posted about chinese people.

Seriously. You need to STFU. And how can anyone not label you as "racist" if you post something like that?

Why should I shut up? I am not in china, I have freedom of speech here, I can say what I want when I want. Or do you have no concept of freedom of speech?

btw, off to lunch will be back in 1 hour or so if this thread is still up and running

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Taiwanese have all the right to hate chinese, common nearly 1000 missiles pointing at my house, don't I have the right to hate?

I didnt know they pointed missiles at indiana :rolleyes:

Chill out. youve completely RUINED this thread. Youre then only person that needs to leave it.

wyng

pssshhh pssshhhhhh
Car(s)
CW 5dr GTI
Why should I shut up? I am not in china, I have freedom of speech here, I can say what I want when I want. Or do you have no concept of freedom of speech?

btw, off to lunch will be back in 1 hour or so if this thread is still up and running

you should shut up because nobody likes you for your racist comments. Get a life and go do something constructive.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
If you have this vendetta, go express it to the chinese :thumbsup: Not us. All youre doing here is crying about something that no one has control over and yet you take it to the point of ignorance. No need for you in this thread. We talk about Pandas, you get racist. WTF is that man? :dnftt:

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
fairladyz_gtr sounds like he managed to escape from a re-education camp in Mainland China or something... :biggrin:

There's only a fine line between democratic society and communism, both controls you like a sheep but communism actually tells you and democratic society keeps you in the dark!

If you think you're not Chinese, I feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.