GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Panda attacks man who wanted a cuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
BEIJING (Reuters) – A panda at a zoo in southern China attacked a student who snuck into its pen hoping for a cuddle with the endangered bear, state media said Saturday.

The 20-year-old male student surnamed Liu jumped over the fence at the zoo in the tourist city of Guilin, ignoring warning signs not to, Xinhua news agency said.

"The panda, named Yangyang, was wide awake. Apparently scared by the intruder, he bit at Liu's arms and legs," it quoted an unnamed worker as saying after zoo keepers managed to calm the bear and rescue Liu, the report said.

"Yangyang was so cute and I just wanted to cuddle him," Liu was quoted as saying from his hospital bed. "I didn't expect he would attack."

Scientists believe fewer than 2,000 giant pandas live in the wild in China.

(Reporting by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Bill Tarrant)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081124/od_nm/us_china_panda;_ylt=AvODnPrBSedXZ68Byb1wn7Ss0NUE

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Why am I not surprise? I mean he is chinese....what do you expect?

oh and don't label me racist, I have every single right in the universe to hate chinese.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
American have every single right to hate and kill terrorist, Taiwanese have every single right to hate and kill chinese. see very fair world:thumbsup:

Lol. What?

Americans hate terrorists because they kill and terrorize people.

What reasons do Taiwanese have to hate Chinese?

Taiwanese are essentially Chinese. Chinese have been settling on the island of Taiwan since the Han Dynasty. During it's history, Taiwan was controlled by the Dutch, the Spanish, the Chinese and the Japanese.

Last edited:

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Taiwanese are not chinese,

Are American British?

Oh and don't give me that American come from many different origin, because not all Taiwanese are from china, most are not. I for one have family heritage trace back to Manchuria (which aren't han btw) and The Philippine.

Taiwanese have all the right to hate chinese, common nearly 1000 missiles pointing at my house, don't I have the right to hate?

The US can't even stand a couple set up by the Soviet Union in Cuba, we are pretty kind already

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Taiwanese are not chinese,

Are American British?

Oh and don't give me that American come from many different origin, because not all Taiwanese are from china, most are not. I for one have family heritage trace back to Manchuria (which aren't han btw) and The Philippine.

Taiwanese have all the right to hate chinese, common nearly 1000 missiles pointing at my house, don't I have the right to hate?

The US can't even stand a couple set up by the Soviet Union in Cuba, we are pretty kind already

Yes, but Taiwan population which consists of essentially "Chinese". Do you hate them too?

You can't tie the government's action with the people associated with the nation, especially in a communist country.

I can understand if you hate the Chinese government but by saying you hate Chinese, you're hating people that have nothing to do with your argument.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Yes, but Taiwan population which consists of essentially "Chinese". Do you hate them too? You can't tie the government's action with the people associated with the nation, especially in a communist country.

How are Taiwanese population essentially "chinese"? should I start calling my friends Brits? How can I not tie the government action toward its people? look at chinese aboard, If we raise our flag in a sport even they rip our flag, the go around publicizing that Taiwan is a part of china. In my book supporting what their dictator government is doing:thumbsup:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
How are Taiwanese population essentially "chinese"? should I start calling my friends Brits? How can I not tie the government action toward its people? look at chinese aboard, If we raise our flag in a sport even they rip our flag, the go around publicizing that Taiwan is a part of china. In my book supporting what their dictator government is doing:thumbsup:

I was speaking from a biological and cultural standpoint.

The whole Taiwan being part of China is very touchy subject that can go either way. Taiwan was part of China, at least until they broke away. Some might argue that Taiwan is still part of China and some might think other wise.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
I was speaking from a biological and cultural standpoint.

The whole Taiwan being part of China is very touchy subject that can go either way. Taiwan was part of China, at least until they broke away. Some might argue that Taiwan is still part of China and some might think other wise.

You have been avoiding my question, should I start calling American Brits? according to your theory I should, because they have similar bio and culture.

people republic of china have never control Taiwan, not even 1 second. Previous chinese government have never fully controlled Taiwan, Ching dynasty fared best with the ability to control "inner" Taipei. Japanese (sad but true) where the first foreign power to establish full control of Taiwan.

Oh as a side story, I presume you are chinese, if you guys care so much about Taiwan then your government would had never said "Bird don't sing, flower don't smell, Men don't love, Women don't care".

So stay the fuck away from Taiwan:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.