GOLFMKV

OT: Wish I Was Home Tonight

GT15VW

All show no go
Car(s)
Golf GTI 07
Howdy Folks,

I wish I was home tonight.

Just left work early because my brothers car had been broken in to and my mum has just been assaulted.

Here's a brief recap of how this come to be:

A neighbour of ours (3 doors down) had just come outside to check his mail when he saw 2 men standing next to my brothers car. The next minute he see's one of them elbow the rear window and steal my brothers bag out of the car. He yells out "OI D**KHEADS" and they leg it. My brother who was in my room upstairs heres our neighbour yell and legs it outside. My sisters boyfriend trailed behind.

So its 9pm and theres 3 blokes chasing two blokes down the street on the main road. The guy without the bag is pretty fast and disappears but my bro, sisters bf and neighbour catch the other guy with the bag as he tries to jump a fence in the middle of the road. Probably around 300-400m from our house.

The guy then proceeds to try his luck with some sort of "Martial Art" trying to roundhouse kick our guys. Mind you this is the middle of a main road, cars beeping etc, in the rain. We pull him back over the fence and he says "hey mate ur lucky I just got the bag from the guy who broke into your car"

These guys were heavily tatooed and looked like low life scum druggos.

Mum comes out and grabs him to help hold him as we walk him back to our house as the cops come. He grabbed my mum back and started punching her.

She has bruises on her arms and face.

When we got him back to our place he asked my dad if he would get him something to eat and drink as he was hungry. My dad went of his nut (He is a truck driver)

Cops turned up, 4 paddy wagons, 3 sedans and 2 sets of dogs. Dogs were called in to find the other guy, still looking....

As I got home everything had subsided, just met everyone at the station.

Guy who is caught is being charged with assault and break & enter. He has previous convictions. Hopefully he'll dob his mate in.

My brothers car is getting fingerprinted etc tomorrow.

Looks like a day in court is to be had..

What a fun night for my family. A good thing my next door neighbours are both coppers too. They helped.

Oh yeah one more thing...

My brother checked his bag... the only thing missing. Half a sandwich...

The END

TimT

Go Kart Champion
good to hear you are all safe bar a few bruises. But seriously. Chasing scumbags like that could get you killed. Its not worth it!

Wipperman

Ready to race!
Car(s)
`
all damage seems temporary Matt.

just rememeber, it was not personal, just opportunist.

its hard not to get involved and chase etc. very dangerous though.

years ago when in reatil we chased a shoplifter, whilst calling the cops on mobiles. ended up when the cops searched him he had blood filled syringes on him. scum.

my boss just had her house broken into. they found her stuff. crystal meths addicts.

hope all heals qik mate.

troy

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Wow, that's a crazy story Matt. I bet those two pricks were absolutely shocked when half the neighbourhood started chasing them down the street! :paddle: :clap:
That was very brave of your mum too, hope she is doing well and feeling better soon.

Fingers crossed they catch the other bloke and throw the book at the both of them. :fighting0030:

moguzhan

Drag Racer
Car(s)
Jetta 07
It's getting worse...

Good luck with it all!!!, ...now you have to deal with all the other problems. Statements, affidavits, witness box, insurance, repairs etc...ahh it never ends.

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
It's getting worse...

Good luck with it all!!!, ...now you have to deal with all the other problems. Statements, affidavits, witness box, insurance, repairs etc...ahh it never ends.

If we had some texan laws here all that would be required would be a quick statement and two body bags to pick up the two deadshits that were gunned down.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
fuks sake Matt!!!

thats a pretty full on story. really hope your mum is ok and gets better soon.

as for that asshole who got caught i say suck shit you low life piece of crap and i hope you get the book thrown at you.
well done to your bro, neighbor and sisters bf who caught the bastard.

we had a break in at my place on night a few years ago. my sister woke up to a random drug fucked junkie rummaging through her bag at the end of her bed. i have never ever heard a scream that loud in my life. the guy shat himself and bolted out. my dad and i attempted to give chase but he ran out the back yard and over the fence into the lane way.
the cops eventually caught him wondering the streets and he got charged and is doing time.

in retrospect i would of loved to have caught him and fucked him up but the cops got him in the end and it probably would of made me worse off. well done to your brother, neighbor and your sisters bf for keeping their head together.

GT15VW

All show no go
Car(s)
Golf GTI 07
Im worried about my car tonight, haha my brothers has taken my spot in the garage for the forensic cops tomorrow morning. My cars outside. Haha.

Mums okay, just bruising.. She's a tough one.

I wish I was home, I would have loved a good chase.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
does that fuck you off how they go to all that effort and alot of the time it was for nothing. my mate had his skyline broken into for the box that his new stereo came in cos it was sitting in the back seat. dipshits

lesson to be learnt though.. never EVER leave anything valuable in the car including things that could contain something valuable even if theres nothing in it at the time.

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
jebus that's pretty intense
lucky everyone is ok bar a few bruises - hope ur mum heals quickly
can't say that i wouldn't have kicked the shit out of someone who hit my mum but lucky ur guys kept their cool coz it wouldn't really have helped the situation much if they hadn't
don't worry abt ur car being outside after all the drama tonite i dun think anyone would be dumb enough to come back to the scene of the crime after half the freakin street chased them off the last time they tried....good on ur neighbours for helping out though, i know plenty of ppl who would have just sat and watched it happen then just said afterwards, oh yeah i saw that guy but he ran away already...