GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official San Diego Thread

GuamBomb

Ready to race!
This thread is to unite all the GTI in San Diego. Postup and introduce yourselves. Lets meet sometime.

Some local meet that I know of:

Every Wednesday Euro meets at Fusion. 7-till 9:30ish.(On Clairemont blv next to Nissan Dealer).

Also on Wednesdays OPen for all cars Eastlake Kohls. 9ish.

Tuesday nights, Open, @ Fusion.

Last edited:

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
Hey Guy's, Girl's

My Name is Alex SD native.
I think its a good Idea to start a thread like this, So we can get to know each other. Show season is started, I usually roll to all the local shows and every one is welcome to roll with my buddy's and I.
Also any one need help with mod's or anything like that feel free to contact me, I'm always up to helping a fellow Dubber with anything.
I don't really post up much but here is a couple of pics of my car.

GuamBomb

Ready to race!
^^^

Hey wasup! Cool man! I do need help on painting the lowers. Thats one thing I don't wana F@ck-up because it's exterior. I notice yours is painted, did you paint it yourself? PM me your #.

Thanks!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lets hav a Mod day at someones garage or pad. My Girl's house has a big garage and all the tools you need but it's in RAMONA!

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
damn I was wondering when a thread like this was going to be made

not too many San Diegans post up in this forum though

oh and nice car Alex, never seen that car around SD

what part are you from?

I'm over between National City and Paradise Valley area

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
damn I was wondering when a thread like this was going to be made

not too many San Diegans post up in this forum though

oh and nice car Alex, never seen that car around SD

what part are you from?

I'm over between National City and Paradise Valley area

Thanx,
Im by college area, You don't see me around that much because I work a lot and hardly drive around town much.

I've seen you by South Western college while I was working a couple times.

Were moving to Otay Ranch soon so I'll be more visible. :smile:

GuamBomb

Ready to race!
Thanx,
Im by college area, You don't see me around that much because I work a lot and hardly drive around town much.

I've seen you by South Western college while I was working a couple times.

Were moving to Otay Ranch soon so I'll be more visible. :smile:

Haha! I am on that area all the time. Track practice is at Otay Ranch high school. I also work at SWC. We def gotta meet up guys. Like a weekly or bi weekly meet. Wednesdays is at Eastlake. It's a all import meet.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Haha! I am on that area all the time. Track practice is at Otay Ranch high school. I also work at SWC. We def gotta meet up guys. Like a weekly or bi weekly meet. Wednesdays is at Eastlake. It's a all import meet.

never heard of that weekly Wednesday meet at Eastlake. where is that at?

btw check out socaleuro.com, there's always a weekly Euro meet over at Fusion Cafe in Clairemont Mesa Blvd every Wednesdays

allx11

Drag Race Newbie

Give me a ring when you go. most likely i'll roll out 2.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
oh wow I've never seen that Tib around... I don't see many that are modified at all haha

tell your girl to chip her car, check out the Chip FAQ in my sig