GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
its tough to say, but it should last quite sometime. i dont think ive read about anyone blowing their stock shocks with sport springs though. im no suspension expert but this is the info ive gathered from talking with people that knew more than a thing or two about suspensions.

thomaschh

Banned
I've got a pair of factory stock Mats I don't need (no more GTI). $25 if anyone wants them. Gotta pick them up. I'm in Bellevue.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
FS: H&R Front & Rear Sway Bars

I purchased this bar from EuroShoes (forum sponsor) but don't need them anymore cuase I decided to go with the custom DanGSR RSB instead.

these bars are brand new in box. never been used.

H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar(solid)/MkV GTI - $210

bar has adjustable stiffness.

price is delivered. I will drive to you or meet you wherever in the PNW to give you the bar.

If I don't get any takers, I will post it up in the classifieds on the main forum in about a month.

Last edited:

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
WTB:N64 controllers

I need some N64 controllers. They are impossible to find in stores

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
anyone have some 18" VW Kratom (misspelled) rims for sale locally...

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Anybody have use for these?

Tru Hammer amp (1x2000 @ 1ohm, class AB) - $500 locally
Arc Audio Flatline (12d2, 1000w rms) - $200 locally

I'll consider R32 parts in trade as well ( I have a Haldex already)

The Jeep should be running by the end of this month, so I'm cleaning out all my old stuff to make room for new (read R32) parts.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
H&R Super Sport Springs

I have a set of BRAND NEW, H&R super sport springs on there way right now from the H&R factory. These are beyond NEW, the box hasn't even touched my hands yet. I need em gone as soon as I get them.

$230(the price I paid) and they're yours

thomaschh

Banned
Like-new 16" steelies w/ Blizzak LM-25's

As you all probably know I sold my GTI some time ago, but I kept these wheels for my wife's Rabbit. Well, since I have a 4-motion it makes more sense to drive that car in the snow. I drove MAYBE 500 miles on these tires last winter.

Asking $500 for the set.
Still have the original warranty and receipt from Discount Tire Co. Were over $700 new.