GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
Crabpot... that's true, it I can get the 18" Karthoem wheels local for a good price, i will go with that setup, If not, I going with the RS4s (knockoffs). Either way, this summer I'm going with a Goodyear or other premium alll season tire, for Oct-April.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
PyroBob... u get your R yet???

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Crabpot... that's true, it I can get the 18" Karthoem wheels local for a good price, i will go with that setup, If not, I going with the RS4s (knockoffs). Either way, this summer I'm going with a Goodyear or other premium alll season tire, for Oct-April.
I think RS4 reps look better and you can definitely get them for cheaper then the OEM Karthoum wheels.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
WORD

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
What kind of a question is that? :wink:
Ummm, as little as possible?

Don't need any f'ed up ones, thanks though VDV. :lol:
Let me see if I can get the ball rolling on the set of wheels I wanted and Ill let you know. I can hook you up with a good price but its going to be without tires.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
What kind of a question is that? :wink:
Ummm, as little as possible?

Don't need any f'ed up ones, thanks though VDV. :lol:
I will be selling my hufs when my tires are worn out, all four of them are pretty much perfect. Although I probably have another 4k till the tires are done, so it could be a couple months.

thomaschh

Banned
Let me see if I can get the ball rolling on the set of wheels I wanted and Ill let you know. I can hook you up with a good price but its going to be without tires.
Alright, sounds good. Let me know.