GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

absence

___liminal
...Warren, did u ever have and problems with batteries in the mkv with the accuair? tmrw im going to try unplugging the fuse completely cutting off the air ride from power. But if this is the case i dont even know where to start anyone have any ideas?

nope. still same battery at 62K. the remote batteries go, and when they do its good to reset them to the accuair ecu.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
How did you clean the leather so well like dealer new? Be nice to keep my wheel looking that new.

Criz90

enjoying BT
Anyone know a place to get a set of rs's refinished? Polish lip and powdercoat faces. I went to Papo's already and he said they can't polish my lip cause of their machine. Took it to elite in Plainview and they did a horrible job after 2 months of having my wheels.

absence

___liminal
Anyone know a place to get a set of rs's refinished? Polish lip and powdercoat faces. I went to Papo's already and he said they can't polish my lip cause of their machine. Took it to elite in Plainview and they did a horrible job after 2 months of having my wheels.

jason at 4everkustoms:

http://4everkustoms.com/

you need to ship them -- or drop them off (he's in PA). does amazing work. he'll break them down, clean the old sealant, powder the faces, polish the lips, and reseal/reassemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.