MKV GTI
My winter tires:

You guys meeting tonight?

niceee

ill b there

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
205s are fine.

Classix all the way! I'm running my classix powder coated in anthracite and wrapped in dunlop wintersport M3s 215/45/17

my winter wheels are sitting in my garage covered in the VW storage bags and with a coat of wax on them offready to be wiped off and mounted :thumbsup:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Pre-h2o & mkv GTG video wooo

http://vimeo.com/30656207

Niceeeee!

205s are fine.

Classix all the way! I'm running my classix powder coated in anthracite and wrapped in dunlop wintersport M3s 215/45/17

my winter wheels are sitting in my garage covered in the VW storage bags and with a coat of wax on them offready to be wiped off and mounted :thumbsup:

im gonna throw snow tires on the corolla :p

GaryD87

Ready to race!
So I got some led's for the car. 2 bad things have happened. Installed city lights. Came out awesome. But I found better ones with more LEDs on the, that night, I took out the bulb housing and the led wedge stayed inside the hole -___-

So I decided I'd just do the interior. Well, I took out the trunk bulb and all the interior lights went out except for the right passenger footwell.

This shit isn't that hard. It's just bulbs, I'm pissed. Anyone wanna direct me where to find out the problem??

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
Narrow is better for snow. The tire will plow through the snow instead of floating up on top.

I think id rather use the word "cut" or "slice" through the snow easier than plow. Wider will plow and float on top of the snow thus making it harder to drive :thumbsup:
my winter:215s as suppose to the stock 225s, my Summer: 245's haha

one of my best drives ever was kinda getting lost on the way to hunter mountain and taking some back roads as it started to snow up to a foot. I cant imagine what its like with AWD and snow tires :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.