GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Hmmmm That's funny bc the ecu I got wasn't blank, it was used and it was fairly cheap to get done maybe I should take this up to Revo instead.

prob your best bet to speak w/ the guys that deal with it on a daily basis.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Hmmmm That's funny bc the ecu I got wasn't blank, it was used and it was fairly cheap to get done maybe I should take this up to Revo instead.

did they scan ur car before hand or something? I know you can swap ECU's but i also know its a pain. Don't quote me as i know nothing beyond that... but check it out bud. they've been discussing this since the forums opened and i can count on 1 hand on how many people had success swapping tunes to another car....

and i'd have fingers left over..

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
i need limkv stickar.. where do i get it

Yea I was wondering how to get my hands on one of those also. I know I've only been there like 3 times. But they look fresh.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
...so i have to go to work today hhahahah...should be cool...

are we getting h2o stickerrz this year?...cuz i can haz plz for mai first year?!...kthnx...

side note:...FRESH...

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI

are we getting h2o stickerrz this year?...cuz i can haz plz for mai first year?!...kthnx...

Bring me one please

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI

Lol I know I know. Been stuck in the boonies of PA for a yr n that's how my roommates talked. I said jawn the other day n wanted 2 kick myself

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.