GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official "Im in class right now" Thread

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Stoichiometry/gases/molecular structure exam tomorrow. Looked at notes today for about 15 minutes or so.

Good enough.

Vbelisle

Ready to race!
Im in Astronomy right now but realistically, its more like check on my bagriders order and make sure I have all the parts I need class.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm sitting in my school's library listening to music on turntable.fm. I'm supposed to be reading some book on crime and deviance, but I don't care. I'm graduating in 19 days, 1 hour, 56 minutes, 10 seconds.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
School has been closed since Thursday due to the huge rainfall we got out here on Wednesday. Des Plaines River has pretty much made the streets into tributaries. The school is gonna be closed through this Wednesday, hopefully reopening on Thursday.

Enjoying the break, but not looking forward to the jam-packing that's going to happen to all the material for the next two and a half weeks.

I should've taken a chem test and an algebra test by now.

MiniCoopKiller

Passed Driver's Ed
gotta love finals week

Edit: I see your up in WA so you probably have till the end of May before finals

Im in Eugene actually at the University of Oregon. But I dont get done with school until the middle week of June. I just ended up being on campus working on projects and assignments as I just got swamped with everything.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Well there were some side effects of never going to physics except for the first day. First, I started walking towards my other classes like I do every day, not towards the physics building. Then when I got to the building I stood outside the class that last quarter's physics was held. Took me a solid 5-10 mins before I realized the current class is actually down the hall. Then during the test I didn't know what I was doing. Solid.