GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Nitto neogens - new 550 / NE Ohio

205/40/18 & 215/40/18

Good luck selling these lol...I was selling a set of 215/40/18 neogens and it took 3 months and had to lose 33% to sell, and they were brand spankin new too....hopefully it goes better for you. :thumbsup:

GwhiTeI

Ready to race!
up for sale a new its box and in its wrappings still White galaxy note 10.1 16gb WiFi (REFURBISHED) that i bought 3 days ago but i wont have any use for it .

Price is 280+shipping+fees
i would prefer local pick up. also interested in trades with intercooler,dp,etc

for faster responce txt or call 847-471-9517

Last edited:

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Mkv gti 2dr OEM base bars. $160 picked up

Super clean euro GTI grill with stripe, badge, and emblem - $50 picked up

open fog grilles - $50 picked up

also i have a red GTI front grill logo - $20, another front grill but in a bit rougher shape - $20 (white stripe, no emblem)

Last edited:

Cgrafton

Passed Driver's Ed
FT!
Staggered set of OEM BBS wheels P#'s supersede to 6-6-03-1031 for the rears and 6-6-03-1030 for the fronts.

fronts dimensions are 17x7.5 et37 with a 205/40 (less than 1k on them)
rear dimensions are 17x8.5 et34 with a 215/45 (I believe) falken brand new mounted 3 days ago

all 4 tires mounted and balanced less than a week ago and no vibrations

wheels just got back from powder coating where the barrels were re polished and barrels cleared and faces painted lollipop red

drivers side rear lip was scraped on the tire machine while removing. was polished and cleared and hardly noticeable unless you get up close.

includes TPMS sensors with built in valve stems

looking to trade for a 3 piece 17 or 18 with tires or Klutch staggered setup with cash on your end

located in northeast ohio. call/text (330)839-5234

fcjasontt

Passed Driver's Ed
I have TWO 2.0T engines laying around...

TSI: high mileage short block only. Top end lost oil psi and seized up. Bottom end spins I believe but unknown condition.

FSI: high mileage complete long block. it is completely locked up.

PRICE: SEND ME OFFERS

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
I also have a FSI motor I can sell / Part out . Actually I have a tone of parts from a 2007 4 door GTI . It was totalled out.

Please contact me for details.

Thanks

Last edited: