Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

macq

Car(s)
vw
FS: OEM painted rabbit front lip, OEM rabbit and gti fog covers

willing to sell those dirty cheap, lmk

designation_mi5

Ready to race!
FS Stock tail lights (passenger side). Took them off the car last year and they've been sitting in the garage since. $35 local.

Last edited:

BIGSLICK

Ready to race!
FS: BSH TSI competition catch can (BNIB) - $210

Hi,
I'm thinking of selling my brand new BSH TSI competition catch can for $210 picked up in Chicago.
Thanks.

Last edited:

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
Hi everyone, I'm either looking for an OEM 18" set of rims w/ tires for my GTI or just a set of 235/35/19 tires.

If you're selling wheels and tires to me, they must be in great shape (no scrapes, curb rash, bends), with TPMS and new (or almost new) tires. I prefer the hufs (huffs), but open to any other 18" OEM set.
Detroit, R32, Fahrenheit, etc....

**also possible trade for my 19" gunmetal RS4 replicas (with TPMS) - one of the tires needs to be replaced. The other 3 have pretty good tread remaining. **

Last edited:

Janitor_69

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gti
I am thinking about selling the seats from my GTI. They are the plaid cloth ones in great shape. PM if your interested.

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
WTB/WTT/FS - OEM VW 18" Detroit Wheels for 19" Gunmetal RS4 Reps - Chicago **

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an OEM 18" set of rims w/ tires & TPMS for my GTI

If you're selling wheels and tires to me, they must be in great shape (no scrapes, curb rash, bends), with TPMS and new (or almost new) tires. I prefer the Detroit wheels, but open to any other 18" OEM set.
Hufs (huffs), R32, Fahrenheit, etc....

I can buy outright, or a trade for my 19" gunmetal RS4 replicas: wheels are in almost perfect shape, never seen salt or snow - comes with 235/35/19 tires & TPMS - Offset is 45 - selling the RS4's outright for $999/obo as well.

Chicago Area

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
Also looking for one Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season tire - 225/40/18

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Looking to trade my clean 17" Classix + tires (~ 9k miles on them) + cash for someones OEM Huffs or Charlestons + decent tires. (sorry to the guy above me who's also looking for the same thing :thumbsup:) PM for more pics.

Will also straight up sell them, but this is the only set of wheels I have so I need something else first...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 388
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 385
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 392
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
FS: 19" Gunmetal Audi RS4 Reps & OEM Huffs (Hufs) - both with tires & TPMS

Selling my 19" Gunmetal RS4 Reps with 3 Kumho Ecsta tires 235/35/19 (50-60%) and 1 brand new Hankook Ventus tire - includes TPMS $999

Also freshly refinished PERFECT OEM VW Huffs (Hufs) with Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season tires - 225/40/18 (one tire needs to be replaced - other 3 have 60-70% tread) - includes TPMS $799