GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

MisterVDUB

Ready to race!
I want to buy a Candy white Gti front bumper. Someone shoot me some offers QUICK!

GTIofDoom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Black Gokart
lots of rims for sale north chicago. pretty cheap!!!

19x8.0(4) powder coated black raderwerks rs6 reps. $300 obo picked up
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4288533

17x7 classix(4) w/ brand new tires and tpms $400+steelies~~~SOLD SOLD

15"(1) rabbit steelie brand new never been mounted with tpms $50 picked up
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4288516

fast(in box) and fast jr(not in box) $100 picked up

hit me up or text me as i wont be near my pc till later tonight.
~sparks
703-901-3902

Last edited:

ace009

Ready to race!
WTB: aftermarket cat-back that will work with my ATP downpipe (same as stock).
Shoot me a pm :wink:

chiguy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I am in need of some tyres ASAP...I need 225/35R19 all four if possible.but if you have two let me know.im willing to meet up half way as long as its not far...please get at me ASAP here or text me 773)387-1287 and Ill respond quicker!thanks!

killercalf

Non-VW Related: 2008 Honda CBR600RR Graffiti - $8500 (Cbus OH)

In addition to the bike itself, I will be including Honda mesh jacket (has liner and padding on shoulder/elbow/back), Honda mesh gloves, bike stands (front and rear), and bike cover. The bike was purchased brand new from Honda of Marysville in July of 2008. At the time of purchase, I have also purchased a Honda Extended Warranty (fully transferable to the next owner). This warranty provides extra 3-years, making the warranty period to be 4-years total.

As you can seen on the pictures, the bike was dropped while standing and has sustained scratch (mechanically and fairings are in perfect condition).

Sides:

Scratch:

Odo:

For all of the above, the asking price is $7,500 (title in hand). Although the price is negotiable, low ball offer will be ignored. TEST ride (not a JOY ride) is welcomed; however, please have the cash at the time of the test ride.

Thanks!

Last edited:

polskiGTI

Ready to race!
WTT: my GTI front for a Jetta front

Mine has holes in it so a grill with holes wont bother me but if anyone has one in perfect condition I will trade mine plus some cash on top of that!