GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Frankenturbo F23T Owner's Thread

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I'm interested in any updates too. Just got my f23t in the mail and I believe I'm going to go with eurodyne maestro. I'm apr stage 2+ now and was going to keep the stock injectors for now at least. how is the base maestro file for the f23t and stock injectors? I remember reading that DM would recommend upgrading the prv to either the rs4 prv or the 145 bar prv from hpfpupgrade if using stock injectors, but I also though I saw that the f23t stock injector eurodyne file only requested 120bar. Does anyone know anything about that?DM also recommended getting the golf r map sensor so the ecu can read more boost, what are you guys using?

Thanks

These are questions you need to ask your tuner and or Doug at FT.

Stock injectors on a RS4 PRV was an option with a few tuners, I don't know of anyone tuning for HPFPupgrade.com products, and moar fuel pressure is not always better.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
I have rs4 injectors, rs4 fuel valve, dw65 in tank pump, and meth on my eurodyne file. love it. You can do whatever you want for fuel, it will run rich

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
I have rs4 injectors, rs4 fuel valve, dw65 in tank pump, and meth on my eurodyne file. love it. You can do whatever you want for fuel, it will run rich

I've installed RS4"s in a friends car and they smoked like a freight train. But I can say the car ran good. It's just tough keeping the hatch clean:biggrin:

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
I'm interested in any updates too. Just got my f23t in the mail and I believe I'm going to go with eurodyne maestro. I'm apr stage 2+ now and was going to keep the stock injectors for now at least. how is the base maestro file for the f23t and stock injectors? I remember reading that DM would recommend upgrading the prv to either the rs4 prv or the 145 bar prv from hpfpupgrade if using stock injectors, but I also though I saw that the f23t stock injector eurodyne file only requested 120bar. Does anyone know anything about that?DM also recommended getting the golf r map sensor so the ecu can read more boost, what are you guys using?

Thanks

I have an FSI with stock injectors and the RS4 PRV. I was originally on DM software but was having problems and switched to Eurodyne.

I have a have not dyno'd the Eurodyne base file. I have seen that on mk6s it makes 330 whp. I don't think mine does though i'd be interested to find out. i'm in CNJ btw

also, is anyone here using Eurodyne on their FSI and has their file that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I'd really like to maximize the power out of this turbo, but i don't want to spring for dyno tuning

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
didnt imply that, though if you got rs4s Im sure I could send my file your way. Rs4s are super cheap. if you buy from usp they send you hitachi FIJ0008 injectors for a lot more than you can get a set on amazon for.

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
didnt imply that, though if you got rs4s Im sure I could send my file your way. Rs4s are super cheap. if you buy from usp they send you hitachi FIJ0008 injectors for a lot more than you can get a set on amazon for.

Thanks. I have stock injectors and I'm trying to avoid the cost of upgrading them .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
for $60 each thats cheap

yeah....i get it. $250 for injectors is cheap. but the costs add up

$250 for injectors
$300 for install
$500 for software

thats over $1000 right there for just to get the car tuned. despite when i purchased the turbo i was to be tuned on DM software which no longer supports this turbo

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
You already have eurodyne though didnt you say, so it wouldnt cost you a dime to change the file. the install is kind of annoying but doable. I built my whole motor other the winter and it was my first time getting that deep really.

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
You already have eurodyne though didnt you say, so it wouldnt cost you a dime to change the file. the install is kind of annoying but doable. I built my whole motor other the winter and it was my first time getting that deep really.

i would switch software to E-Tuners being that they have a tried and true file. also, their dealer is about 30 minutes from me in NJ.

separately, after doing some digging i did find a crazy good price on OEM S3 Injectors here:

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-fuel-injector-06f906036f

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
why would you switch to etuners? the eurodyne file works just fine with s3 injectors. they have an s3 injector file already made in the library

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
why would you switch to etuners? the eurodyne file works just fine with s3 injectors. they have an s3 injector file already made in the library

I want to maximize the power output without the added expense and time of a dyno tuning session. E-Tuners would be able to do that but only if i had upgraded injectors.

simply upgrading to the S3 injectors and switching to that file in the eurodyne library would not really do much for me