GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
FS:MKV GTI front brake calipers (pair)+ carriers and lines.
Used for 90,000km. In good functioning condition. Carriers would be useful for any Jetta/Rabbit owners wanting to size up to a GTI spec 312mm disc. I'd like to get rid of these so make me an offer of some sort.

$100obo
Pics up soon

Last edited:

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
sorry part out probably not gonna happen

604GTI

#yoloSWAG

Darthchilli

I R FASTA
Car(s)
BMP GTI 4door
not car related I know..but maybe some of you will be interested in an excellent modular desk system from IKEA
selling for $75
located in Downtown Vancouver

Im moved so no room for desk. It has a custom extension to raise the monitor an decrease desk clutter

BlkBunny

Dubbin
Looking to sell my BBS RAs. 18x8.5 ET30. One rim has two curb marks on it the rest are clean. These are very light. Come with BBS valve stem caps, BBS lugs and near new centre caps. No tires. $600obo just make an offer.

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2: The curb damaged one

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

$500 firm bump!! No shipping sorry.

Last edited:

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
Are you interested in any sort of trades at all? I'm sick of these wheels taunting me, but I'm fairly broke. Tattoos and the dog take most of my money right now. If you need any snowboard gear especially.

BlkBunny

Dubbin
Are you interested in any sort of trades at all? I'm sick of these wheels taunting me, but I'm fairly broke. Tattoos and the dog take most of my money right now. If you need any snowboard gear especially.

Sorry I dont mean to taunt :p. Unfortunately not looking for any non car related trades :(, hopefully using the proceeds to fund other MKV related projects :).

Status
Not open for further replies.