Car(s)
09 CW Gti
looking for stock turn signal.

mine broke.

Bor-ah 1.8!

Passed Driver's Ed
Feeler: Brand new MKV front votex lip (rep) painted CW

Hello,

Got a new front votex rep lip painted candy white. Got it about a month ago and got it painted a couple of weeks ago with the intention of getting it installed ASAP but had a change of heart and may just stick with my painted stock ones. Just looking to get what I paid for $250. $150 for the lip and $100 for the paint.

Located in Brampton

Thanks!

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
FS: Mercedes Affalterbach Center Caps and Hub Rings

For sale are some brand new never used AMG Affalterbach center caps for Mercedes wheels. I don't think these are real as they're from ebay but they're pretty good quality. Should fit any oem Mercedes wheel. $45 and they're yours

and also brand new 66.56 to 57.1 metal hub rings which you need to run Mercedes wheels on your VW/Audi. $25 and they're yours.

Local sale only, not looking to ship

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
Bump...updated price. Need these gone.

H&R touring cup kit springs used for 50k
Lowers the car to approximately 1.5-2 fingers gap
Good trade-off between comfort and performance

50obo local pick-up

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
going to re-list this again with a huge price cut as i'm planning to replace this unit soon so i just want to get rid of it.

Pioneer AVIC F700BT

Info here: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-F700BT

Here are some off the top of my head:

- GPS/navi
- bluetooth integration
- SD card reader
- iPod connectivity
- authentic Pioneer cable included that charges the phone/iPod as well
- bluetooth mic
- GPS antenna

The bad: there's a scratch across the screen but does not affect how the unit performs. it is purely cosmetic. here is a picture to show it up close

a replacement screen can be had for about $50 online and there's DIY's to guide you through the replacement. hopefully the price reflects this

Price for the whole package: $650 now only asking $350 OBO

bump. i want this gone so i can get my new deck. if someone takes this off my hands this week, i'll do $250 local or $300 shipped!

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
I'm sorry to say that I might be leaving the scene with my mk5 soon so i'm throwing some ideas around putting it back to stock.

if the price isnt right or you feel like it can be better hit me up personally and i'll negotiate something with you.

Some prices will be much better than others because some costed me a whole lot more than i wanted to.

here goes :'(

APR Carbonio stage 1 intake - TSI - $135
BSH stage 2 intake pipe (wrapped in DEI heat resistant material - $85
42 Draft Design 3" downpipe with high-flow cat - pay for removal of my part + $50
APR RSC catback - 2008 stamped - $350
REVO SPS selector - $80 called
BSH torque mount insert - $25
Eurosport rear strut bar - $75
BSH rear sway bar 27mm - $145
KW V3 coilover - $875
brand new Revision D DV - $50 called
Forge DV - $80

exterior

Rabbit Front Bumper - shaved side marker + 5 bar grill set - $250 + front bumper gti/jetta
Rabbit Front Grill - black emblem - $80
Rabbit Votex OEM Lip - $140
Rabbit Fog Lights - brand new - $150

Complete Front End swap $450 w/ fog trade

Thunderbunny Rear bumper - $175 + trade oem rear (has back up sensors pre-drilled from factory)
Black Magic Pearl mirror caps - $50
Painted Candy white side skirts - $50 + stock
Candy White driver side fender (no dents, cracks - just a spare in case if i couldn't roll my fenders right) - $120
GTI front grill - plastidipped -$30

Interior:

carbon wrapped center console - $25 + stock
Pioneer U310-BT with all wiring ready for volkswagen - including Can-Bus connecting module - $300
Podi mk5 steering wheel complete kit - include wiring, boost tap, limited-edition gauge and pod - $175
Gorilla trunk tray + squares - $75

Let me know if i missed anything u know of or if the price isn't right = )

cheers

BlkBunny

Dubbin
Looking to sell my BBS RAs. 18x8.5 ET30. One rim has two curb marks on it the rest are clean. These are very light. Come with BBS valve stem caps, BBS lugs and near new centre caps. No tires. $600obo just make an offer.

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2: The curb damaged one

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

$550 bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.