GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Atlanta chat #2

fierce bad

Ready to race!
not much, apparently. I won my battle with my oil filter.

fierce bad

Ready to race!
sweet, working on my abs today.
What exactly? I think I may have a bad or loose wheelspeed sensor on my left front (how lazy am I that I haven't even bothered to take the wheel off and check the connection!!!!). Gotta take care of that eventually. Been bad for two years now.....

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Working on changing the oil pump on my 98 passat due to low oil pressure (most likely clogged oil pick up screen). Currently up on jack stands in the garage in the service position. Longitudinal engine FTL in this instance.

gmmills

South African
Car(s)
CW GTI
Can anyone here recommend a good place to get your lowers painted? Ill be back from Sc this week and looking to get this done. Anywhere from Atlanta to Athens? Also if anyone will be willing to do a few vag com mods to my car for some $ or beer

Last edited:

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Still here. Taking the GTI to Statesboro and back this weekend to drop my son off at Georgia Southern for the semester. I imagine there may be stretches of unmonitored highway between here and there where people may be apt to do brief top speed runs (not that I am advocating such behavior).

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
I don't think anyone comes to this thread anymore.

Sent from the iCloud above.......somewhere.

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
I'm alive bitches, holy cow this thread died. Hope eveyone is ok, not that anyone will see this.

I will come back to brag when I pick up my 2015 golf R.

fierce bad

Ready to race!
I'm alive bitches, holy cow this thread died. Hope eveyone is ok, not that anyone will see this.

I will come back to brag when I pick up my 2015 golf R.
I will be happy to read about it when you do. Enjoy it now before your kids reach driving age and your insurance premiums skyrocket. Then you can tell us about your sweet new base level jetta ......

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
That's if we get the 2015 golf R. We might not get the 300hp version.

We can always tune it to meet or exceed EU specs. The turbo will be a new, the internals should be forged and the fuel system will be upgraded as well. It should be pretty easy to get 300 whp with intake, exhaust, and tune. Hoping for it to be closer to 320 whp.

I will be tracking the fuck out of that car.

The question is will it come with a DSG or will it be stick only. I'm kinda starting to like the DSG on the track.

I will be happy to read about it when you do. Enjoy it now before your kids reach driving age and your insurance premiums skyrocket. Then you can tell us about your sweet new base level jetta ......

Not worried I still have 10 years before I need to start to worry. I'll have gone through a few cars by then.

Last edited: