GOLFMKV

Official Atlanta chat #2

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
Jay,

How’s the Jetta coming?

I've registered with MVP for two day out at Road Atlanta, Nov 23 and 24th. It's $400 for two days which is pretty damn cheap. You should come kick my ass.

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Not worried I still have 10 years before I need to start to worry. I'll have gone through a few cars by then.

Yeah, you're lucky right now. I have four boys aged 11 to 19. My insurance rates are going to continue to suck for a long, long time.

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
Try this, get them old ass cars and claim that they are classics, register them through Hagerty's ins. and see what price you get.

My Mk2 cost $109 a YEAR (1000k deductible). That is after I told them I track it and drive it on the street. :thumbsup:

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Anybody headed to APR BBQ this weekend?

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
Haven't been on here for a while but picked this up a couple of months ago

fierce bad

Ready to race!
Nice. What's under the hood and inside the wheel wells?

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
It was originally a diesel but the PO swapped in 1.8 from a GTI in. I put some KW coilovers on. Not sure what route I want to take with this car, right now I'm just going to fix the small issues and drive it.

fierce bad

Ready to race!
^^^^^^ nice indeed. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

the true fastgti

I HAS BOOST
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Just passed a white mkv gti with gold wheels and yellow fogs. Who ever you are you car looked good. Really clean. Liked the stance. I was the passanger in the toyota tundra that passed you just as you pulled onto I20.

DU SCHAUST WIE EIN AUTO, NUR NICHT SO SCHNELL!!!!

BamaKID

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI MkV
What's been going on fellas? Long time no see! Looks like a lot of new people joined since the last time I checked in.

BamaKID

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI MkV
still got my gti havent done anything to her in ages though i think its time for some moar powar!