GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
30 mins about a hipster .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The sound of his Porsche's....;)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
looks like the Porsche lost grip in the rear then regained it and caused the car to veer to the right.

-TCL

But yea I was scared for the Nissan drivers head/neck that could've been disastrous...

I don't know about that, it looks like the Porsche was just following the apex to the right and didn't look. That crash is really on him.

But that open cockpit in a rollover...man you better hope there's no debris or things sticking up out of the grass. Jeesh.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Haha thats perfect, one thing I learned from debates is too interrupt your opponent as much as you can, don't let them get their full point across. Great strategy.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I am over my senioritis! Got a whole paper done in less than an hour while eating apples in pumpkin pie dip.

Also I decided today to not spend class creating a website about myself (I don't need a graphic design portfolio anyway) so instead I am making it about my cars. Theodore, the GTI, and Ranger Danger (RIP). I can't think of a name for this website though, does anyone have any ideas for me?

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
haleyann said:
I am over my senioritis! Got a whole paper done in less than an hour while eating apples in pumpkin pie dip.

Also I decided today to not spend class creating a website about myself (I don't need a graphic design portfolio anyway) so instead I am making it about my cars. Theodore, the GTI, and Ranger Danger (RIP). I can't think of a name for this website though, does anyone have any ideas for me?

Long time no see :laugh:

09vdubgti said:
1girl3cars.org

:thumbsup: I support this

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Going to Brooklyn on Saturday night......

Theres a party at some warehouse 9pm-7am..going to be bananas.

Hostel 4: Hell In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.