GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
RE: Dragon's sig

:laugh: Pretty much. It was a quote of a friend of mines. He got roped into a blind date from a female friend of ours. All she told him was she was a little on the 'curvy' side. When he met her, he saw what she meant by that. After the date and all, we all got together and she asked him how it went. The quote then came out. :D

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
The motorsports club here at school somehow arranged a private tour of the Ariel Atom factory this weekend. I cant wait to see this place.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
So my sisters came home from school today and told me that a police officer came because its crime awareness day in their school. Something like that, and idk maybe you guys might think differently but the officer told them about a shooting/murder that happened in my town yesterday. They are 6 and 8 years old, they do not have to be hearing things about shooting, robberies, murders, cop pursuits. At that age, they're still somewhat innocent, they still have faith in humanity. Im going to have a talk with their teachers tomorrow. Because honestly I do not like that they did that at all.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
One bullet struck the fleeing man in the face but he kept driving, running over the foot of a detective, then slamming through a police vehicle before crashing less than a mile away in rush-hour traffic, authorities said.

....yikes...

So my sisters came home from school today and told me that a police officer came because its crime awareness day in their school. Something like that, and idk maybe you guys might think differently but the officer told them about a shooting/murder that happened in my town yesterday. They are 6 and 8 years old, they do not have to be hearing things about shooting, robberies, murders, cop pursuits. At that age, they're still somewhat innocent, they still have faith in humanity. Im going to have a talk with their teachers tomorrow. Because honestly I do not like that they did that at all.

stick it to the man! :middlefinger:

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Haha not even like that, I just want to know why they thought it was a good idea to tell them about the incident that happened.

The teachers know me pretty well, I made a scene once. This guy didnt stop and actually accelerated a bit when the cross guard was making her way to the street with some children after school. As soon as I saw that I fucking lost it, I was a 50 feet or so in front of him. I immediately stopped(mind you my sisters were not in my car yet) in the middle of the street, and as he stopped behind my car I got out. Idk why but i slapped his fender lol, he had his windows down, cursed at him a bit...then told him i better not see you do something like this again. I've never seen that car again.

Ask anyone who knows me personally, they'll all tell you im the most laidback person ever, but that just triggered me. Now I get priority parking (block teachers driveway) when i pick up my sisters at school...

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
looks like the Porsche lost grip in the rear then regained it and caused the car to veer to the right.

-TCL

But yea I was scared for the Nissan drivers head/neck that could've been disastrous...

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
30 mins about a hipster .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.