Out driving Mieke...
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf GTI SE
VW part number for 2008+-2009 GTI's/Tiguan TSI motor - 06J115403C
different than older FSI motor.
thanks to DanGSR

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
Does anyone know what the part # for the four subframe bolts are? I can't seem to find them in these PDF files.

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
Is it possible to get part number sheets for 2008.5/2009 TSI GTI's? That would be awesome.

keanubear

Ready to race!
arm rest part...

I'm looking for the part that fits in the arm rest... my dealer couldn't find the part number... :help:

I want to get the aux input that is in the newer arm rest... mine came with the ipod adapter which i've disconnected and had a regular aux installed.

The plastic part just slides out of the armrest... I just want the one without the ipod adapter, and with the aux plug.

There must be a part number for it! Please help!

1HoT07gTi

Car(s)
07 GTI BMP
2nd opinion

Hey,

Guys I wanted to get a 2nd opinion prior to me ordering part (I Drive a 2008 VW GTI 2.0T FSI)

07K 115 397 A

On page 25 of http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/golfgoodies/mkv_engine.pdf

Basically this is the deal... part 2 the filter housing itself is brand new just purchased as either I messed it up really bad from last oil change or just bad luck breaking the old one..

the piece this would thread into... part 07K 115 397 A would i be correct in stating this? that piece when i tried to remove the filter housing we damaged it because we had to cut it off and ruined the threads that the filter housing would go onto so now I have a bad leak... from this area and now have to reaplce all of this...

TheeFT

That One Guy
Car(s)
Germans
I need the part number for the o-ring that seals the vacuum pump on the FSI motor. I only seen the 2.5 motor vacuum pump in the PDF files.

038 145 215 think thats what your looking for,

Last edited:

TheeFT

That One Guy
Car(s)
Germans
I'm looking for the part that fits in the arm rest... my dealer couldn't find the part number... :help:

I want to get the aux input that is in the newer arm rest... mine came with the ipod adapter which i've disconnected and had a regular aux installed.

The plastic part just slides out of the armrest... I just want the one without the ipod adapter, and with the aux plug.

There must be a part number for it! Please help!

this may be it not sure, Ik0 868 003 C

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have the part numbers for the "stronger" Audi A3 sunroof springs, which supposedly stop the wind buffeting when the sunroof is open?