GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

OEM VW Part Numbers!

obe353

Hi,
Turns out the site I use to get my part numbers from has disappeared :O
So I'm hoping the kinda people ehre can help me out.

I have a MKV 2.0 FSI Golf and I need to update some parts inside my intrior
This is the Right hand drive model (RHD)

The part numbers I need are;
Central locking switch for frivers side right hand door
plastic panel around the fuel puller switch
RHD right door interior handle (the one that goes around the master switch)
... infact i possibly need all 4 door handle numbers

I'm also chasing the number for the red plastic piece at the base of the back left hand passengers door

Thanks!

SirJW

Passed Driver's Ed
Ride
2007 Rabbit
I'm looking for this part #, any help would be appreciated. THX.

Passenger side lift gate MKV 2 door. (the missing cover).

plac

GTI Master
i never get why the 2007 GTI exhaust always shows a 2 piece system with a different front resonator. but all the GTI oem catbacks i have seen are 1 piece.

Manfred33

Ok, so I scoured both body and electrical parts lists/diagrams and could not find a part number for the overhead lamp switch located in the forward overhead panel. This is the 3-position master switch that controls the overhead lights, turning them on, door open/on, and off. My switch no longer works well, i think the contacts are corroded maybe, but I would like to replace it and in addition to looking on here as well as other websites, I have been unable to find the part #. Can anybody help with this? I am going to have my headliner redone and I want to be able to replace this at the same time....

Thanks!!

Attachments

Last edited:

alleks

Hello everyone. I hope this is the best place to ask this.

Can anyone please help me with a part number for the o-ring that's placed on the intake pipe? It can be seen in the following picture.

I could only find some part number for that entire pipe but I only need that o-ring...

Thanks!

alleks

Thanks a lot! I ordered the o-ring and I'll get back with an edit to this post to confirm (probably replacing it next week).

//later edit: it took a while, but I finally changed it, so yes. It was the right one :)

Last edited: