GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#Occupy: Everything

dbgti

Say whaaa?
Took some pictures today at Occupy LA
If you dont know about the Occupy's going on, get your ass on reddit.

Feel free to post yours from your City!

LOL SHE MAD

Last edited:

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
All of those people look like weirdos except for the TV reporter and the dude holding the "Greed is a crime" sign. I'm really getting the feeling that these people are really more of a minority and not the majority they claim to be. Call me crazy but I don't think 99% of the world would be willing to go outside wearing a wolf pelt head dress.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
you're missing the point entirely, these people represent us, all of us. The weird, the pathetic, the sad, the depressed, the working man, the broken man, the old, the young, the computer age, and the yester-year. You don't get it, because your eyes are closed to what's really going on.

GodSquadMandrake

I keep asking but nobody can explain what this is. Who is their leader? What are there demands? What do they see as the problem? Nobody can come up with anything that makes sense to me.

GodSquadMandrake

What I mean is that there are all these signs and wild claims. Like that the rich are getting richer. Please give me some evidence of this that comes from a reputable source who explains their methods in collecting the data AND gives errors of margin. Yes I know that only this kind of information comes from the government and then they will say that the government is lieing to us, but where is the evidence that this data was manipulated? Please give me something besides mindless propaganda that has been regurgitated from what a hippie wrote on a sign after smoking too much. I need facts. How do they want this to change? Of course they can't just have free money. How do they plan to change it?

^^^ Here here. I can understand a person's WANT for change because, let's face it, America certainly isn't what it used to be or what it could be. However, a want for change and a PLAN for change are two totally different things. You can go march around all you want saying how unhappy you are with everything, but until you can actually do something about it other than complain, why waste more money and energy on parades, marches, and picketing? If anything, you're making things worse by blocking off roads that people need to get to work (because they realize they can't just sit around and be a drain on society) and causing them to drive around you which in turn consumes more fossil fuels, causes more air pollution, and the worst part, causes more traffic jams! (obviously not the worst part, just trying to bring a bit of comedic relief to an otherwise serious rant)

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Protest if your oppressed, not to complain. I saw a sign those idiots were carrying that said "I dont need your oil, i ride the bus" really? Buses dont use oil? Idiots

Oh and expect this thread to get closed down, no politics allowed on golfmkv.

utekineir

Banned
If I drive by the 3 hipster kids from a nearby college holding signs infront of the boa in this run down shithole I'll snap a picture.

One of them had a sign that said redistribute me.

His iPhone, Volvo keys, debit card, credit cards, cash, tablet and tweed jacket are going to be redistributed around town just as soon as the right crack head comes by.

GodSquadMandrake

Hey now utekineir, even though we didn't appoint them, those 3 hipster kids represent all of us according to FocalPoint.

utekineir

Banned
I deal with a lot of shitty people that choose not to work and screw everyone else.

How are they all that different from the 1% that do work and screw everyone else.

GodSquadMandrake

Alright I found something that makes sense:

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall-street-protesters-are-so-angry-about-2011-10?op=1

In fact, income inequality has gotten so extreme here that the US now ranks 93rd in the world in "income equality." China's ahead of us. So is India. So is Iran.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/what...are-so-angry-about-2011-10?op=1#ixzz1awxYSTS0

That's funny because in terms of income inequality, Japan is doing a little better. But in terms of gender inequality, the US is doing better. Solution?
If you're an American man, move to Japan. If you're a Japanese woman, move to America. Think about if that actually happened, wouldn't everyone be a hell of a lot happier?