GOLFMKV

O.Z. 35th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
though I respect your opinion, I don't see how those ASA's or the 35th would look good on our cars. especaly the ASA's that you posted, they look like some rims that would be on a Dodge Charger or an Impala. oh and they would be 22's!

22's? Or not.. See where u think theyd look akward on our cars, i find that intriguing and unique, since so many GTIs would not have any kind of rim like this, this makes mine quite a stand out, and I believe in a good way, those ASAs and Rials are both awesome quality rims, theyre not ricer, good names, and just a solid rim. Personally im sick of the BBS lameness and the rs4 rimes, every other guy and his yuppy girlfriend has those types of rims on their car.

Above all I only ask for opinion really to see if anyone actually has these wheels or knows someone who does and may have an ACTUAL physical opinion on these, i.e. pictures already on a car, etc. When you post rims on a thread, its anyones game, flaming left n right, "o those are ricer, those r gay as shit", honestly thats all just opinions which is fine but wouldnt even slightly change my decision on rims. I have like 3-4 picked out that i would like to go with when the time comes to go with new rims, so in the meantime i guess i just like getting all the input I can bout them. :biggrin: :biggrin:

P.S. If I had 400 bucks to spend on each rim trust me i would, for now Ill stick with whats affordable and still well made n good looking :thumbup: :thumbup:

Z

And these would kick ass if they were in Gunmetal

Last edited:

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

..oy, wut a waste of time, dunno why I even bother puttin up my ideas on wheels, figure most people on here either want STRAIGHT black wheels (suck), BBS typical lame, or ultraleggeras which are OK but way too expensive..anything other then that ur all like OMG THATLL LOOK HORRIBLE ON OUR CARS...never even friggin seen em on one.:lol:

Or is it just cuz theyre not 450 bucks each, does that automatically mean theyre horrible wheels??

Minus how bout u stfu and post a pic of ur heavenly wheels so I can puke all over THEM

Hamann

Banned
my hre's were $1295 a piece...didn't care what anybody thought.

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Just looking for something unique, good looking, yet affordable. I'm the guy who made Ronal Turbo's vortex acceptable on MKIIIs. Not one person approved until I got them. Now they are played.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
..oy, wut a waste of time, dunno why I even bother puttin up my ideas on wheels, figure most people on here either want STRAIGHT black wheels (suck), BBS typical lame, or ultraleggeras which are OK but way too expensive..anything other then that ur all like OMG THATLL LOOK HORRIBLE ON OUR CARS...never even friggin seen em on one.:lol:

Or is it just cuz theyre not 450 bucks each, does that automatically mean theyre horrible wheels??

Minus how bout u stfu and post a pic of ur heavenly wheels so I can puke all over THEM

You said a few rants back "That's your opinion" and it is. I don't think anyone here is going to say they like something if they don't. Sorry I don't like your wheels. OP was asking about OZ 35ths on a TR, You've turned the thread into your own personal gripe. Take a deep breath. Cool?

Now, I saw in this thread the other day, a guy was looking at buying a GTI with OZ 35th's on it. The car is BMP but you get an idea of what they look like on a GTI, and it ain't good.....I M O.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46457

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.

STRAIGHT black wheels opposed to your GAY black wheels?
Its not a personal attack on you, is just the wheels you post up are so ugly I think they are a joke. Like literally, I think you hunt around for the UGLIEST wheels out there to post up, then cry about how we think they are ugly.

I don't think you can handle a picture of my car, your head will explode and twizzlers will go flying all over the place. but here it goes:

xminusx.jpg:yikes:

To the guy who said 'mommy someone shit in my thread', I know really?:cry:

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

I don't need to see the wheels on the car that you posted to determine whether or not they're ugly or horrible looking. I just need to see the wheels.

and look at those 35th AE OZ's on that BMP GTI that ReflexMkv posted in the link, they're fucking horrid.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
STRAIGHT black wheels opposed to your GAY black wheels?
Its not a personal attack on you, is just the wheels you post up are so ugly I think they are a joke. Like literally, I think you hunt around for the UGLIEST wheels out there to post up, then cry about how we think they are ugly.

I don't think you can handle a picture of my car, your head will explode and twizzlers will go flying all over the place. but here it goes:

View attachment 24750:yikes:

To the guy who said 'mommy someone shit in my thread', I know really?:cry:

What an egotistical moron...straight black as in ALL black, rather then machined face with black accents, etc. And your wheels are overused and boring, its ur own opinion..thats fine, but dont just put it out there that all the wheels someone picks are definately "gay" or horrible just cuz u think so. A wheel is a fuckin wheel, the reason someone buys one or the other is cuz the shape or size if different, its like choosing wall papers. Ur just showing me more that ur ego is massive and u like to think ur the shit of all shits with ur car and its "amazing" wheels. To that i say :thumbdown:

apollosfury

designeddwk
oh so angry. can't wait till the mods get their hands on this one:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.