GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do u guys think of this GTI.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
its an 06 not worth it, you can get an 08 for 2 grand more brand new

dlaitm

Ready to race!
yeah but it would cost a lot more if you wanted similiar options on an 08 but you should look for atleast an 07 if you want to buy a used one

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
nothing feels better than buying a brand new car:wub:

in other words i rather pay for something that is 0 miles than a car i have no idea how its been driven in the past or what condition its been in

besides its at 28K already, in 12 k miles the warranty is gonna end, which means trouble for the owner will start.

if you can get it for under 16K go for it but higher than that if it was me id pass

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
you could try to talk down the price but otherwise I would hold out for somehting with better wheels :biggrin:

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
Even if you get a good deal you have to replace those awful wheels. Replica wheels will run you $1k/set w/o tires; I vote for getting a new or 1 year old stock gti.

Car(s)
'06 GTI
besides its at 28K already, in 12 k miles the warranty is gonna end, which means trouble for the owner will start.

The warranty is not 40,000 miles, it's 4-years/50,000 mile Limited and 5- years/60,000 mile Powertrain Limited.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
The warranty is not 40,000 miles, it's 4-years/50,000 mile Limited and 5- years/60,000 mile Powertrain Limited.

my mistake, but still if it was me the highest id go for this car with them ugly wheels would be 16k.

OP good luck with your choice, i say suck it up and go for an 08:thumbup:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
dude i got my GTI for 21990 brand new! u should shop for a new one no sunroof and see how good of a deal you get