GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

North Carolina and South Carolina post it up.

ahjota

Columbia, SC here.

Only other MKV I've seen in town was a UG GTI... I think it was a 2-door. Downtown on Gervais sometime before Christmas. Anybody? Bueller?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Columbia, SC here.

Only other MKV I've seen in town was a UG GTI... I think it was a 2-door. Downtown on Gervais sometime before Christmas. Anybody? Bueller?

i just moved to columbia, i have a CW 2 door with orca wheels. i havent seen any others in town yet, but i'm also away at college most of the time...

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
greenville NC here, Bout an hour east of Raleigh

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
glad to see you here traveler. there is a meet of euro guys gtg up in concord this weekend. mainly BMW. Some audis and two vdubs. let me know if you are interested.

check out

carolinaeuros.com

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
RabbitGTI, I'm almost positive I saw you on Blossom St. heading toward Five Points yesterday afternoon.

nah it couldnt have been, i'm in orlando right now :thumbup:

i do stick out though, i'm pretty sure i'm probably the only GTI in south carolina with orca wheels...you'll know it if you do see me :thumbsup:

Lucidity

Marx
+1 for Charlotte

ahjota

I left my apartment this afternoon to go to my car. I live on campus so parking is a few blocks away. So I get to my Rabbit and I see another UG parked a few spaces away! I walk over to it and just stare at it... 2007 4-door, just like mine.

Finally I walk back over to my car and see a post it note stuck to the windshield. It read "Nice Rabbit."

o_O

Too cool.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
i like raleigh a lot, i just want more days like yesterday blue skys and high of 60 and we have a pretty good raleigh crowd here i would say a good 50 dubbers if not more