GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

North Carolina and South Carolina post it up.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
I come home to charlotte on the weekends and normally around 485/baly area....i was leaving to go home (greensboro) sunday and took 485, i have a Tornado Red w/ black stripes on the bottom rocker pannels....?

also around there friday night and sat....

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
musta been you. have you done anything yet on your exhaust. i would love to hear it when you do.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
prob was, but i know there is anotheer TR in charlotte my dad saw it somewere, but i am the only one that has the black strips on the side, no work on the exahust dont yet, actually getting the resanator pulled today in about a hr or so (but i am in greensboro right now)

for the wonderfull price of....get ready for it...

FREE
(ok well $3 for the pipe....lol)

Raziel

Passed Driver's Ed
Gotta throw in a Cherry Point... New to the VW scene (kinda), any big groups nearby?

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Welcome to the forum. I am from the Charlotte area. It seems there is little going on here in Charlotte.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Chuck, I will let you know. There are some guys from work get together a few times a year. Some wanted to see about getting something setup on a regular basis. Some people on the 'tex are seeing about getting one started. Time will tell. I will hit you up sometime on the weekend to grab a few beers.