GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHBubba's '09 Jetta SportWagon SEL

IRISHLUCK

Passed Driver's Ed
[*]Mileage has fallen recently. My lifetime average is 29.9MPG, but I haven't cleared 30MPG for a single fill-up in over a month now. I used to routinely turn 30-32MPG tanks. But I've also changed my commute since those days.
[*]TSI oil changes are so frickin' easy!
[/list]

Anyhow, here's to 40k more, yo.

Good deal. I'm using fuelly.com to track my mileage on the Wagen. So far it's only been in town driving and "spirited" driving on the in town freeways so my mileage is only about 23mpg thus far. I need to take it on a good road trip and see how she does. Another problem is I had the APR Stage 1 tuning done to it about a week after buying it and I can't help but laying into the throttle all the time which is eating up my MPG ratings. :thumbup: Here's my fuelly page: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/irishluck/jetta

IRISHLUCK

Passed Driver's Ed

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
How about lowering it?:biggrin:
So I took the JSW to the Sandwich Fair this weekend. (Mmmm, fried dough!) I got tagged to drive 3 friends. I should have taken photos of the designated 'parking lot' for said fair. Basically they had us pull into an empty field through a couple hundred year old rock wall. Except there was a rutt between the field and the road. They piled up scrap wood to try to bridge the gap. No problem for the F150 and Subie Outback crowd, but... I was convinced I was going to loose the front clip... didn't happen. Made it okay. Thought I was home free, then I heard the hitch slap down and grind. Kinda glad I have the hitch on there as it kind of acts like a skid plate for the rear end of the car.

All this and I'm at the factory ride height. No fucking way does living in New England jive with lowered cars.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
that's if you equate living in new england to being at a fair all the time :rolleyes:

something tells me u go to a fair in cali it might be the same

apollosfury

designeddwk
meh, i'm lowered and don't scrape too much but i'm not what i would consider slammed.

hitch looks good!

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
I actually almost got completely hung up on the hitch backing out of a driveway recently. Fortunately the car is FWD and you can just power through. Will have to get under there with the rattle can before winter. Kind of understand why the euro-hitch is so desirable.