GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next Gen Mustang

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
So we're all going to drive Chevy HHR's?

Yes, and the rear sheetmetal will have digital billboards mounted upon them upon which corporations may display advertising for a nominal fee. All proceeds will go straight to Washington to help eliminate the deficit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
How am I going to fit all my questionable brown friends and fake birth certificates into that new mustang? :iono: serious design flaws.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Side profile is a little eh, but I'm all giggity over the front and rear 3/4.

This thing debuts at the NAIAS in January, right?

Bender1

Banned
Side profile is a little eh, but I'm all giggity over the front and rear 3/4.

This thing debuts at the NAIAS in January, right?

Agreed - too Camaro-ish from the side but beautiful otherwise.

Bender1

Banned
^x2 :eek:

I like the design. If they paired it with IRS and lighter weight (shit maybe even a turbo 4-banger) I'd really consider it as my next car.

I would imagine ecoboost 6 making well over 300 in the base.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
^x2 :eek:

I like the design. If they paired it with IRS and lighter weight (shit maybe even a turbo 4-banger) I'd really consider it as my next car.

Yep, supposed to weigh less. Will have IRS (spy photos have shown it already). Rumor is a 4 cyl ecoboost motor will be offered as an upgrade from the base V6.

Might be my next car if all that holds true. I'd still get the V8 doe.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
not sure they are - just a guess that it would make sense - get 350ish and over 30 mpg

The 3.5 ecoboost in the Taurus SHO makes something like 365 HP. Further refinement to that motor, which is a few years old now, would yield a good bit more power in this application. Could be a ton of fun.

Merkle

Banned
The 3.5 ecoboost in the Taurus SHO makes something like 365 HP. Further refinement to that motor, which is a few years old now, would yield a good bit more power in this application. Could be a ton of fun.

With a tune/intake and exhaust the F-150 guys are getting about 450hp out of them, would like to see that in the Mustang, I'd still opt. for the 5.0 /becauseV8noises.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I bet they use the ecoboost 6-cyl in the GT and keep the base very cheap and efficient with a 4-cyl Ecoboost. It would upset some die-hard fans but they could make bank by upgrading the V8 to a higher performance-minded goal. Ford has the "mach-1" on trademark so they're planning some sort of performance model.