GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next Gen Mustang

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I'm really glad I have a current gen mustang if it does indeed turn out to look like any of the renderings found online.

Eh, I'd be more happy that you won't have teething pains with a brand new car platform. 1st gen Focus? EcoBoom truck motors? Ford's DCT transmission?

Manufacturers rush stuff out the door without proper testing. I'll let the first 2 model years do the testing on the new IRS before I jump into a Mustang. But it IS very tempting. And the current gen is an awesome car.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Those renders are retarded, no way it's going to look that bad.

Last rumor I heard was the 4-cylinder would be a 2.3T making 300ish hp for ROW and it might or might not be sold in USA.

I bet you it will be sold in America. One Ford program should ensure that. Frankly, I'm more surprised we get the Fiesta ST.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
All I care about is if this thing gets the V6 twin turbo eco boost out of the Taurus SHO and they keep the weight around 3200lbs or less.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Those renders are retarded, no way it's going to look that bad.

Last rumor I heard was the 4-cylinder would be a 2.3T making 300ish hp for ROW and it might or might not be sold in USA.

Remember, that is EXACTLY what the Camaro forums were saying about the renderings for the 2010 Camaro, and now the 2014 Camaro. Both Bloated, overweight, and not as great on the handling. And the "Artist" Renditions were pretty spot on once the testing mules were spotted!

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Remember, that is EXACTLY what the Camaro forums were saying about the renderings for the 2010 Camaro, and now the 2014 Camaro. Both Bloated, overweight, and not as great on the handling. And the "Artist" Renditions were pretty spot on once the testing mules were spotted!

oh I'm not holding my breath that they'll have a 5.0 model at 3200 lbs, it just won't be quite as ugly as those renders. I expect the 5.0 to weigh 3500 lbs, but hope I'm wrong.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
it looks like for fusion and mustang had a baby girl then divorced fusion married an aston martin and had a baby boy and now that girl and boy had a baby not knowing that there actually brothers and made this as result. just saving.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The current Mustang is an awesome looking car, I don't see any reason to change it.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
oh I'm not holding my breath that they'll have a 5.0 model at 3200 lbs, it just won't be quite as ugly as those renders. I expect the 5.0 to weigh 3500 lbs, but hope I'm wrong.

Isn't the current model 3500 for the V8?

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
This. Omg.....

Links are embedded in the pictures... but, guess no one knows what a search is on google anymore.

Oh, and GK, maybe you just need to lay off the politics unless it is a politics thread, or are you swinging for Sharpton now and trying to stir controversy wherever you go?
Dude GK hates republicans. I've just leaned to deal with it.