GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Wheels on Red GTI

gh172

Ready to race!
After looking for ages for some rims I finally took the plunge. Added 18" Matte Black Team Dynamic's and some R32 tails to finish off.

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Very nice new wheels man , now u have the paint your lowers , and of course lower you car..

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I personally :thumbsup: the look. What, if more, are you thinking of next?

vw mkv gti edition 30 K04 upgrade by AWE tuning / S3 injectors / autotech hpfp / S3 intercooler / forge K04 twintercooler / neuspeed intake & throttle inlet / bsh pendulum insert / giac k04 91oct re-map / giac dsg re-map / techtonics tuning turbo-back / ecs stage3 front brake kit w/matching rear rotors, and lines / hawk hps pads / tsw nurburgring 18x8 gunmetal wheels / h&r 24mm rear sway-bar, 8mm spacers, & super sport springs / smoked tails, signals, & markers / ziza yellow fogs / luminex yellow fog film / open fog grills / tmtuning red & black front emblem = 284.8whp-363.7ft lbs

gh172

Ready to race!
Thanks for the positive comments. Not sure what I'll do next. Possibly lower it but I'll take some time to enjoy it as is for the moment.

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
looking good!

jsof

Ready to race!
what brand and style of those wheels, and how much were you out of pocket? i'm looking at getting something similar on my red gti.. cheers

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
de-weed your driveway :iono:

gh172

Ready to race!
what brand and style of those wheels, and how much were you out of pocket? i'm looking at getting something similar on my red gti.. cheers

They are made in the UK by Team Dynamics. Called Pro Race 1.2 . Bought them from www.demon-tweeks.co.uk and dealt with Tony Beckett who was very helpful, can't recommend him enough. I got them delivered for around AUD $1100

gh172

Ready to race!