GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new to the gti scene

dingosteeda

Passed Driver's Ed
I just bought a GTI a little more than a month ago now and figured I would introduce myself instead of just lurking around this forum.

I've loved VW's for a while now (pretty much anything 4 door and hatchback/wagon really lol) so I finally went out and bought an 07 GTI, stock with 40k miles, to replace my 04 Mustang that was getting up there in mileage

I've had it since i was 17, and ya it was just a V6 but I liked it :p

picking up the GTI

Funny enough, the same day I bought mine, my brother decided he wanted a 2012 TDI

When I bought it, the red stripe was painted black by the previous owner, and it was cracking and chipping so I decided to pull it out and paint it

How it looks now :thumbsup: I'm pleased with how it came out. I wanted to be slightly different

I have some plans for it, but nothing too big within the next few months. I need to learn more about these cars I feel like before I can go crazy with mods. The only thing that makes me wonder is that the dealer I bought it from said the wheels were aftermarket and it's at stock suspension, which it looks lower to me. Idk if it is just the wheels that make it look that way or not . I also have no idea what wheels they are other than 18's lol. Are they actually aftermarket or just something VW offered?

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Cam follower. Check it.