GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTI owner

SimonSaysGTI

Ready to race!
I picked up my 09 UG GTI from Jordan@Garnet on Wed. Great guy and a great dealership would recommend them to anyone looking at a new VW. I decided today to clean it up a little and figured I would snap a few pics. I used a crappy point and shoot but when I can snag my Dad's DSLR me and my brother will go out on a shoot with his Mini and my GTI.

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Nice GTI. Congrats.

SimonSaysGTI

Ready to race!
Sorry about the crappy pictures and weird angles. Was just trying something new. So far its a huge improvement over the old GTI which i hated. Unfortunately being in school and the fact I have to pay for all my bills there will be no mods anytime soon :-(

SimonSaysGTI

Ready to race!
Bad day today. My 4 day old GTi got damaged. My mum parked the car on a hill that pointed somewhat to my car. Her handbrake failed and it rolled into the back of my car and now i need a new bumper. The kicker is that I told a local VW dealer that the cable was faulty and needed replacing. I have adjusted it several times and so have they. I am also a mechanic so they can't brush it off like i don't know anything. But yet they would never warranty it. needless to say tomorrow i am going down and giving them a piece of my mind. It sucks that my brand new car got damaged but what if there was someone walking across the street.