GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new FK coilovers and a set of freshly powdercoated 19's installed today!!

anti bling

sincityeuros.com
Car(s)
'07 rabbit
i went and had a local powder coating shop strip my 19 in OZ wheels and powder coat them in a two stage powder. first they coated them in a powder called "chrome" then baked them. after they were done the added another coat of transparent red over the silver base to give it an anodized look with out the fading of anodized aluminum.

i also installed a new FK coil over suspension and cranked them down with out the smaller springs in the front and without the factory bump stops. i still have about an inch of thread in the front left and about 1/2 of an inch left in the rear. i had to remove the front inner fenders as the tires rubbed hard on them (225/35-19's on a 19X8 inch wheel) and i also rolled the front fenders. i need to clean the car and the first show will be at this year's wustefest in las vegas.

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
man, I think they would of looked so much better gunmetal or something, but if you like it, thats all that matters.

stance is spot on tho

m-avant

VAG+M3=awesomes
those look good - they do look anodized. that's a pretty cool effect.

I was in the same boat (just got my Ultras re.finished as well); but I was a bit worried about powdercoating the OZs.

anti bling

sincityeuros.com
Car(s)
'07 rabbit
the tires still had that crap on them from when the tire place installed the tires... and i had these wheels done in three different colors.. first they were silver... then semi flat black then bronze... but they looked like everyone else's wheels... so i had to try something else...
black....

bronze....

silver.....

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
:bellyroll:

Theres something funny with the outcome though the wheels look sharp the car need something that can make the whole
package work like some grounf efx or a front facia upgrade, maybe:iono::iono:

BTW like your front plate proverb