GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed R32 CB Exhaust On My 09 GTI

maotsetung

maotsetung ftw!
Neuspeed R32 CB Exhaust On My 09 GTI & Misc.

Got kinda bored so decided to post this up to share..and the fact that I never really had a video taken in the daytime.

My setup:
2.75" Techtonics Dp w/ cat
Neuspeed R32 Cb exhaust w/resonator.
APR Stage 2 w/o latest update (93 File)
S3 IC w/ Forge Twintercooler.
BSH Intake
..and some other stuff.

Cold Start-up and some revving

Gopro on the go..vibrated all the way and cause this clicking sound... **upgraded engine, tranny, and motor mounts.

Smoke..Seafoam

Eurojet Grenade diverter valve reroute kit..sound.

Hopefully next time around I can get a drive-by video. I know a few people asked me awhile back to get one done but...never got to it. Sorry guys.

AND..

For the guys who really dont give a damn about these types of thread..sorry for wasting your time. :thumbsup:

Anyways..enjoy! :biggrin:

Last edited:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Yes Yes, Drive by video plz!
Car sounds great, I really wanted to do a full 3" DP back to the Neuspeed R32 exhaust, but I just couldnt bring myself to sign that check.
Car sounds great though man.
How does it sound inside the car?

maotsetung

maotsetung ftw!
Thanks alot man! Really appreciate it. I think you're one of the guys that asked before. Sorry man. I promise I'll get a drive-by video asap. For the cabin noise..at first I didnt like it but now that I'd put some miles and completely broken in it sounds really good especially at wot. I'll try getting a cabin video today.

---
- thanks,
- mao

maotsetung

maotsetung ftw!
Also..been debating on going a full 3" downpipe as well w/cat. I just dont know how much difference it'll make in sound. And what brand I should go for. Been looking at youtube videos but with a different setup I'm running I just dont know. What downpipe were you planning on getting Virtual?

---
- thanks,
- mao

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i think it sounds great man!

maotsetung

maotsetung ftw!
I been comparing/playing both my cabin noise video w/the neuspeed r32 exhaust system video and from what I'm getting the exhaust still retains the sound on the gti but not as loud as the R32's v6 engine and its aggressive tone. What do you guys think?

Here's the Neuspeed video..and if you watch on my video starting at 3:23-4:00 & 4:37-4:59

maotsetung

maotsetung ftw!
She sounds great...real nice look too. Thanks for taking the time to put these together.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

When I find someone to help me do a drive-by video I'll post it up. And no biggie, I havent really found anyone with the same setup and posting these up hopefully will give a good idea of how it sounds if ever someone would like to do it as well.

thanks,
- mao