GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need your input guys!!!

TosHaNYC

Ready to race!
So, long story short: I am trying to create a club for cars, motorcycles, and other fun things.

So, here is where I need help... I am having a very difficult time coming up with a catchy name.

So far I am thinking of including the following words:

Motoring
Motoworks
Motorsports
Power
Tuning

Any input is greatly appreciated... and no I am not trying to steal any members from here since the club probably wont be online anyway.

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
NONE of you have replied to this yet??!?!?

softball lobbed up, begging to be smacked out the park?

anyway dude,

I wouldn't use ANY of those words. Think of something original, if you were to type any random combination of the words you suggested you're gonna get a ton of hits cause they're popular words.

Think of something out of the box that you can use to lure people in with, then hit them with your sales pitch, website, what have you.

just a thought.

Starfox92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW GTI 6 speed
Just start getting people together now and you can come up with a name later. That's what we did with the club I'm in, then we ordered stickers :thumbup:

It is just better if you're serious about making a car club that meets often and does stuff to have input from the people in it for a name. Just saying.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
There is no comeback to that. Being a Sharks fan is like dating a perfect 10 supermodel, who never lets you fuck her. Year. After fucking. Year.

(mini thread jack) Hows Nemo doing? He should have gotten a different agent after asking the Hawks for $3.5mil a year... what a derp.