GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Name of the game Identify this part.

Diolate

Ready to race!
Last night I went to pull away at a light and my car spuddered then total loss of power, takes 10-15 secs to get to 60 and another minute to get to 80 now.
Scanned and got.
08852- Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve. ( N276 ) open circuit P2294 no signal / no communication.

So I take off my engine cover after scanning I notice a part is cracked. I believe its the FPR but I'm still not 100% I don't know the car yet like the back of my hand. Just need a confirmation this parts name that is cracked. Sorry my phone has a shitty camera. Thanks

Attachments

• fpr.jpg
    fpr.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 14,691

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
Ill sell you mine as soon as I get my Apr pump. I still need it till then

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Diolate

Ready to race!
Oh, and they've been back ordered for months now. I'd try to find a used on on here or car-part.com
On back order all across usa? You think one from audi might work>? Either way Thanks man

and Vageline thanks for the offer, I'm going stage 2 soon so might just look into the apr myself. thanks

Reasons

[iDub]
Last night I went to pull away at a light and my car spuddered then total loss of power, takes 10-15 secs to get to 60 and another minute to get to 80 now.
Scanned and got.
08852- Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve. ( N276 ) open circuit P2294 no signal / no communication.

So I take off my engine cover after scanning I notice a part is cracked. I believe its the FPR but I'm still not 100% I don't know the car yet like the back of my hand. Just need a confirmation this parts name that is cracked. Sorry my phone has a shitty camera. Thanks

I have 2 of these laying around. Both in working order. Let me know if you want one.