GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My OEM'ish Style

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Have all the mods I basically want on my car. Really happy with how my GTI evolved from Factory OEM to my version of what the GTI should have looked like OEM. Will probably do power mods later down the road once warranties up but the car is quick enough for spirited driving (Not trying to race light to light on the streets or the track just spirited back road cruises). Right now, to me, my car sounds perfect, rides comfortable and agile, and looks sexy. I keep telling myself why didn't she look like that stock in first place?

Here's a quick time line...

My car when I picked her up from the dealer May 2008 (no shipping spacers... I swear):

Hit and Run in a parking lot on fender required minor body work and decided to colour match the lowers December 2008:

Winter Mode 2008 + 50% tint all around:

Early Summer Mode 2009 Huffs back on + got a fix it ticket to remove front tint:

Late Summer 2009 Lowered on PSS10's (wasn't interested in slamming just closing the gap, improving handling while having a super comfortable ride, and ease of dampening adjustment for spirited driving):

Fall 2009 Euro Lip and OSIR Rear Valence Matte Black:

Winter Mode 2009 installed all Lighting mods in my sig:

How she sits now... Summer Mode 2010 Milltek Non-Resonated CBE and 19" BBS RS-GT wrapped in Michelin PS2's with 5mm Spacers in the rear:

Enjoy :biggrin:

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
omg sexy. excellent choice in wheels. money money money :thumbsup:

btw, you should get a votex lip, but current one will do

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Looks really good now.
I love LED tails on CW.
And those wheels.

That first shot is seriously the highest GTI I've ever seen.

shelbzz

meh.
Car(s)
MK5 Rabbit
Hahah I do not believe the first picture. XD i think thats higher than my rabbit. Nice turn around though, i love the wheels. :thumbsup:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I don't even think my jack would reach that high as in the first pic.. did they give you SUV springs by mistake? Nice looking ride now though!!

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Yeah, I'm with everyone else. Looks like a Tiguan in the first couple pics! But very nicely done since then. The RS-GT's are the cream, dude! Nice choice of rollers. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Thanks for comments guys! I have been looking for these wheels (or RGR's) since I got this car. Dreams do come true! I picked them up used with 80% on the PS2's for a fraction of the retail price of this tire/wheel combo :happyanim:. As for going lower, even if I ever wanted too I can't with my current coils. They go a tiny bit lower but i got PSS10's for everything I wanted in a suspension setup without losing the funtionality and practicality of this car. I just wouldn't have as much fun driving my car on routes I take/random cruises with my friends. Plus I would constantly be worrying about clearance everywhere I go if it were lower and I don't want that stress especially going someplace I haven't been to before. I know being low is sick but it's a lifestyle I'm not ready for yet. "Moar low"? Is the first pic not showing? I did go moar low :biggrin:

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
In the words of randy moss

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
Thanks for comments guys! I have been looking for these wheels (or RGR's) since I got this car. Dreams do come true! I picked them up used with 80% on the PS2's for a fraction of the retail price of this tire/wheel combo :happyanim:. As for going lower, even if I ever wanted too I can't with my current coils. They go a tiny bit lower but i got PSS10's for everything I wanted in a suspension setup without losing the funtionality and practicality of this car. I just wouldn't have as much fun driving my car on routes I take/random cruises with my friends. Plus I would constantly be worrying about clearance everywhere I go if it were lower and I don't want that stress especially going someplace I haven't been to before. I know being low is sick but it's a lifestyle I'm not ready for yet. "Moar low"? Is the first pic not showing? I did go moar low :biggrin:

You are absolutely right, I am in philly for school and the roads here are terrible, sometimes I have no idea what roads I am going to deal with until I am actually stuck on them.