GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my new ride!!

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
nice bike! i like where it's parked too!

but pls be careful out there. enough of my friends have been in m/bike accidents and it's not pretty.

Dangerous1979

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GTI
Is that an electronic speedo... Cool.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
cheers guys!! beleive me im going to be careful. i am aware of the dangers and the aftermath and this isnt something im taking lightly

He wishes it was that fast :p

haha at the moment it seems mental.. but ask me again in a few months when i have gotten used to it :bellyroll:

Well technically yes, but i reckon 9 out of 10 bike have one and it'll only be a cranky cop that will fine you for it, IMHO thats worth the risk vs the ugly black thing!

If you're not planning on carrying a pillion (i wouldn't recommend it until you have a lot more experience road riding) you can get a rear seat cowl that replaces the pad, i think there's a rear handle delete kit somewhere as well.

cheers Mat, you have swayed me, your old bike looks fucking hot!

with the pillions, its going to be a while before im confident enough to take one. i dont want to hurt my friends and the people i love

as for the handle, i took it to a powdercoaters today and its getting painted gloss black. i went down this path as i still want to keep the handle for the future. also its only costing me $20 to get it done (cashy job of course :wink:)

Two very important questions Mark. Is it in the dungeon so the oldies don't know you've got it? Does the tacho do the Defi dance? :biggrin:

its in the dungeon cos the garage aint big enough for a GTI AND a bike. the dungeon was the only other place where i could park it out of the elements.

yes my olds know i have bought it, dad isnt that stoked but he is interested in the bike (he doesnt want to show it though) and mum asked me when im taking her for a ride! :bellyroll:

and no it doesnt do a defi dance you smart ass