GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Method for getting an R32 0-100 in 4.6 Seconds

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Sell it and buy an Audi TT RS :biggrin:

I debaged it this morning. Some people may think that's strange but in 2 days it was getting more than it's fair share of attention.

/End brag thread :happyanim:

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
LOL!

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
u can tell me as the Audi dealer couldn't is there baby seat points in the rear?

SSS_Hoon

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
u can tell me as the Audi dealer couldn't is there baby seat points in the rear?

SSS_Hoon
Why would you want to put a baby capsule in the back? :iono: Yes, there are anchor points and the owners manual details the install.

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
Ok, I'm not watching the great debate, 7:20pm...but the question is why did you debadged? although it does look cleaner.

The dealers stuck the rego sticker in the wrong place :mad0259:

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
I can't believe you'd de-badge this car!! Put it back on ASAP!

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Cheers Rob.

Ok, I'm not watching the great debate, 7:20pm...but the question is why did you debadged? although it does look cleaner.
Just noticed a higher level of attention than i'm use to over the last 2 days. Today, the car barely got a sideways glance. I can stick them back on later anyway, but it seems people know the "RS" badge but not what the car is. Hardly a sleeper... but it does look cleaner and it attracts less attention.

The dealers stuck the rego sticker in the wrong place :mad0259:
Yeah, but i'll fix it when the remade plates come in as i'll get a new label to match the plates.

WhiteJames

Fun Nazi
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
Most importantly ... What's it drive like? Initial impressions? Any review R32 -v- TT-RS?
Cheers
WJ

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Very very nice, love the choice in colour also! Will be looking forward to some indepth reviews!

soupratt

Ready to race!
Funny thing is that in the performance comparison in Motor last year (with the Turbo R32) they commented on whether they would have the TT RS or the R32... They chose the R32 hands down :)

Anyhow, congrats on the new car. Looks absolutely fabulous. Agree, the colour is great. When I was looking at the R32 the VW dealer had a used TT in the parking lot. My mate who came along always wanted a TT and I always told him there was absolutely no rear leg room. He opened the door and promptly closed it. The expression on his face was priceless. The TT should just be sold as a 2 seater I suspect and it certainly has the looks to carry it off.