GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
movie capital of the world..lol

Lucidity

Marx
movie capital of the world..lol

Not exactly what I'm getting at, just the way it was done is very not typical of a Hollywood production, and none of you liked it. Honestly I was surprised the two people I was with liked it, a lot, so I'm not surprised to hear people hating on it and not getting what made it a really great experience to me and them.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
everyone experiences things differently. nothing wrong with that. Its not like I am calling you easily amused or mocking your choice. So at least it didnt come to that. I was a drama buff in HS and still take to theatre. Again, just was not to impressed.

Lucidity

Marx
everyone experiences things differently. nothing wrong with that. Its not like I am calling you easily amused or mocking your choice. So at least it didnt come to that. I was a drama buff in HS and still take to theatre. Again, just was not to impressed.

With the complaints given, I feel like maybe you guys just aren't the audience that one was hoping to reach... I mean tits bouncing being a highlight and all. It's hard to take criticisms with such reasoning seriously.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
LOL, true that was a little harsh and yet there is a full 5 minute scene dedicated to him pounding that woman and holding a gun fight at the same time. Cool yes, but which audience was that meant for. Now that I think back on it.. It hints at some rob zombie influence for that scene mixed with Quinten T.

Lucidity

Marx
LOL, true that was a little harsh and yet there is a full 5 minute scene dedicated to him pounding that woman and holding a gun fight at the same time. Cool yes, but which audience was that meant for. Now that I think back on it.. It hints at some rob zombie influence for that scene mixed with Quinten T.

Now I really don't think we're talking about the same movie. There's no gunfights and there's no sex in Drive.... Check the trailer out, because the scene you're mentioning was not in the movie I saw/am talking about.

You're talking about Drive Angry apparently, I'm talking about Drive with Ryan Gosling.... 2011 Winner at Cannes for best director....

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
lol....you are so right. Then yes that movie was great. man talk about a blonde moment. Sorry to pull such a noob move.

That movie reminded me alot of bullet as well.

mobbin6

Banned
I thought the movie was awesome, and so was the soundtrack.

Lucidity

Marx
I thought the movie was awesome, and so was the soundtrack.

A friend told me the drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers did some of the score... haven't verified it though.

Great movie. Only half way through it.

You haven't even gotten to the best parts yet!

lextildeath

Ready to race!
This was a GREAT movie. The silence is what made everything else so substantial; It allowed you to process what is going on. The suspense comes from you anticipating what is happening (in silence), and not from the movie telling you.

I was sitting up in my seat every time the second "robber" would delay in coming back to the car. Fuck, it was good!

I think that people who thought this movie was lacking... just aren't used to interacting mentally with a movie - they'd rather lay back and let the movie do all the work.

Don't pass on this movie - must see! EPIC!

Lucidity

Marx
Happy to see some more positive reviews.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
just saw this movie today as something to take my mind off the LSAT I'm taking tomorrow....thought this was real intense and very good.

The only thing that I didn't find believable was the chrystler 300 keeping up with the 5.0. I mean seriously...unless that thing was an SRT-8, which it was not, I just don't think it would have been even remotely as close.