GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv vs GT

Prana

Since 88'
09 GTI- intake, no tune. Dsg

S197 mustang GT- mods unknown, sounded like it had an exhaust.

Two 20-100 rolls. Gt pulled about a car each time. Dead even till 80ish. Thought those cars were faster :iono:.

Csb i know.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Yeah, that sounds about right. I raced a S197 back when I was stock and had similar results. With flash + weight reduction you can pull very slightly.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
09 GTI- intake, no tune. Dsg

S197 mustang GT- mods unknown, sounded like it had an exhaust.

Two 20-100 rolls. Gt pulled about a car each time. Dead even till 80ish. Thought those cars were faster :iono:.

Csb i know.

Something was wrong with that mustang or the guy was in the wrong gear, or perhaps it was running breather mods untuned and was down on power as a result. They usually run mid-highish 13s at a bit over 100 in magazine tests so that should make a healthy one quite a bit quicker than an untuned GTI...on paper, anyway.

Edit: just saw the DSG bit. From a low roll with several shifts within a short pull, the DSG is a big equalizer. From a dig or from a faster roll the Mustang's advantage would have likely been more pronounced.

Good runs in any case. Sounds like you ran him in your car's sweet spot.

GwhiTeI

Ready to race!
Yeah I've raced one to a couple days ago and I pulled on him. I have intake/tune. I also raced a 2013 it pulled really hard on me.. those things are fffaassstttt

bill6211789

Ready to race!
Yeaa ive played with them before and won at stage 2... Stock i agree dsg prob helped.

Pissed off a newer gt500 the other day.... Guy didn't like i kept up lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3