GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV vs. e36 m3 4dr

zecgti

IDGAF
My E46 M3 with catless headers is the same as the euro engine. That was the only difference in the two engines. Wow. Read up on the S54 you ignorant fool. Tell me it's the same as the 328's engine.

Some people are just tards. Brand blind fools.

dude when the topic of US vs EURO (engine) differences was being discussed in this thread, it was regarding the E36 m3 (which are majorly different).

ur right about the e46 tho, free flowing (euro) vs catted headers (us). pretty much the only major difference

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
My E46 M3 with catless headers is the same as the euro engine. That was the only difference in the two engines. Wow. Read up on the S54 you ignorant fool. Tell me it's the same as the 328's engine.

Some people are just tards. Brand blind fools.

Who the fuck are you talking to and what the fuck are you talking about. Read the thread, you ignorant fool.

350Zimo

Ready to race!
I don't drive a slow 350z. :) You would need multiple k04's to keep up with my 20 year old m3. :) btw, once u go full retard, it's hard to return to normal state slow all u slow gtis owners

Duster117

Ready to race!

Duster117

Ready to race!
According to some, we are all slow here.....even you.......especially you.... :biggrin:

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Sure my man. U should be fast, after all u think u have a supercar

Not a supercar, a racecar, there is a difference there.

Duster117

Ready to race!
Too bad there isn't any highly modded gti's in my area.
there isn't much highly modded anything around here.
Car scene here sucks.
I do love out running the strait piped v8 trucks around here though.
Those guys have big egos.