GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV iPod Dock by Stylist

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Sorry guys I have been away for awhile, I just opened a new studio and have been working my ass off trying to keep up with the holidays.....

Once I get back to the garage I will try to make a few of these for a few members......

Thanks.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I just made another iPod dock for a buddy of mine Gottalovw and will be finishing it up in the nex few days.

This one looks even better than the first one and it's going to fit and has a awesome finish to it, I can't wait till its done.

I'm trying to get this down to as close to perfect as I can BEFORE I start selling them on here. I want them to be a OEM as possible and I do want people buying them and then trying to return them and bashing me on the site.

I think all the little problems will be fixed once I get this one all buttoned up.

Gottalovw is going to have a great iPod dock and I hope he enjoys it......lol

I'll post pix late once I get on my laptop, I'm on my iPad and I can't post pix......lol

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Yeah, I'm almost done with it but I still waiting on a dice controller to connect it with and then I need to sand it and primer it and that should be it.

So far this one I made has cost about

$150+

Dice controller $100
3 blanks $30
Primer, glue, ect $20

This could be allot cheaper if u already have a iPod player, ie. dice controller.

gottaluvvw

Ready to race!
Yeah, I'm almost done with it but I still waiting on a dice controller to connect it with and then I need to sand it and primer it and that should be it.

So far this one I made has cost about

$150+

Dice controller $100
3 blanks $30
Primer, glue, ect $20

This could be allot cheaper if u already have a iPod player, ie. dice controller.

oh, it's done, and it's awesome :happyanim:

it looks OEM, fits super snug...and he made it so if i want i can pull the iphone out of the dock while still connected to the charging / DICE cable...so i can talk on the phone or change songs without disconnecting it...

I LOVE THIS THING!

pics to come soon and trust me this thing is definitely worth it...i'm amazed some company isn't selling these

thanks, Stylist! :thumbup:

RHCP4LIFE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
.:R32
Stylist you have a pm

Coastie3708

Ready to race!
oh, it's done, and it's awesome :happyanim:

it looks OEM, fits super snug...and he made it so if i want i can pull the iphone out of the dock while still connected to the charging / DICE cable...so i can talk on the phone or change songs without disconnecting it...

I LOVE THIS THING!

pics to come soon and trust me this thing is definitely worth it...i'm amazed some company isn't selling these

thanks, Stylist! :thumbup:

Let me see those pics!

markcaughey

Ready to race!
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176907

Here is mine same idea only aux jack I couldn't fit the iPod connection in mines as I only have to black switches to work with. Glad I done it this way as I now have an iPhone 5

I do like this idea though. I hate my phone sliding about all over the seats

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
iPhone 5 Dock

hello everybody, i wanted to share my new iPhone 5 Dock with new Lighting charger connecter. This connecter is very very solid and the phone will not fall out around corners or on sprinted driving!!!!

Plus this dock will charge ur phone and also work with MDI or any MP3 Player.

Enjoy :thumbsup: