GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTI vs. Speed 6

06 MKV GTI

So many plans for mod's
Alright so i was chillin at my boys smoke shop the other night and a dude pulls up in a badge-less 6 so he gets out and i ask him if thats the speed 6 or regular 6 and says speed 6 so i start bull shittin with him i find out he's got a cat back, BOV, and intake, and Ive got a DP and cat back and so were both like lets run em. So we go out to our spot and make the first run from a dig, needless to say i had a shity launch and i had no chance in hell from the start cause he's all wheel drive so what can you do. He pulled like 6 cars on me by time i got outta 3rd which was expected from me. So i say lets run from a 2nd gear 40 mph pull. We take off and he misses 3rd and I'm gone. So being the fare competitor i am i really wanted to know how id do so we go again from a 40 mph pull, we punch it and I'm stayin right with him, i shift into 3rd and start creepin away from him, i hit 4th and i pulled about half a car on him and at about 120 we let off. I was so happy i took him from a roll. Every time i race this car it just impresses me more and more this thing is quick and i haven't even gotten my stage 2+ yet which makes me want it even more now. :happyanim:

s2kjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
So awesome it deserves to have two threads! Good kill!
S2kjoe is jealous he can't beat a speed 6.

not jealous, very familiar with speed 3 and speed 6. Problem with the two is the shifting sucks without short shift kit and aftermarket bushings. They have hard time getting into 3rd and 5th when speed shfting.

RedBDub

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
not jealous, very familiar with speed 3 and speed 6. Problem with the two is the shifting sucks without short shift kit and aftermarket bushings. They have hard time getting into 3rd and 5th when speed shfting.

That's fine, but you came off as a kill joy for the OP.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Cool story bro.. like rysskii3 said those are factory ko4 and u said u have a Downpipe and some other shit with no stage 2. If u mean stage 2+ with hpfp good luck it don't add much power but eliminates fuel cuts. I'm gonna have to raise the red flag on this one unless other driver was on crack....

posted with my phone

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
is it me, or kinda lately theres been a lot of mkv vs mazdas. and theres no speed6, so im gonna guess youre talking about the ms3

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Speed 6 mos def exists.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mazdaspeed+6

posted with my phone

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
you really love your phone

Sprint EVO 4G man. It's the best phone hands down. My boy had iPhone 4, sold it when he started playing with mine and got an Evo. Hell YeH I like my phone

posted with my phone