GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Spotted UG GTI on UF campus today parked across from library west.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
BMP headed eastbound on I-4 around 1:45 this afternoon. I flashed my lights, pulled up beside, honked, and didn't even get a look. I just got my windows tinted 5% about 10 minutes before so I couldn't roll my window down.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
TR in the oviedo area who may or may not work at home depot.

P.S. great sig kyle.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
Must be the day of the GTI...

CW at 3:30pm in front of the entrance to the Altamonte Mall...
UG at 4:00pm headed west on I-4 around the Longwood exit...
TR with Benz wheels about 5 minutes ago...but I know who that was...:thumbsup:

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
spotted understeer'd on hillsboro not 20 mins ago.
one of these days i want to be driving down hillsboro and be in the passing lane along with another gti comming the opposite way in the passing lane and as we go to wave we high five each other!! that would be crazy!
and a 4 dr red gti on 40 last night, could not tell who was driving from the reflections but i dont think he was a dubber

D0rk

MOAR POWAR
Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen GTI
Any GTI owners and UCF students on here that don't have CFLMKV stickers? Today alone i've seen 2 different BMPs, a CW and a UG on campus, none had visible CFLMKV stickers on the hatch window. Couldn't check drivers side except for one BMP. All riding on Huffs.

D0rk

MOAR POWAR
Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen GTI
I know, but i've seen a lot of member pics with both drivers side and rear. Not much I can do, UCF parking garages/lots don't make it easy for me to check side windows most of the time.

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
I was in Wilmington yesterday looking for Appts and seen a UG 4dr parked at Colonial Park Apartments, then i seen a UG GLI turning from Market onto New Center Dr both were cool :thumbsup: were they anyone here?

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Black Magic GTI on 13th st across from campus in Gainesville. Looked like it had smoked tails and possibly lowered.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
TR GTI at the gas station on the corner of Main and 16th.

I spot so many GTI's but no one seems to be on this board :frown: