GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

Sickspeed06

Ready to race!
lol yeah the blackberry is sick!

Mark Fx

Tampa = 2 Months > 1 MkV GTI

So after having my BM GTI since August 1st, I saw my FIRST fellow MkV GTI owner on the streets of Tampa today! :eyebulge:

It was a few minutes after I picked up some coffee at Starbuck's with my wife near the Veteran's theater... a lovely red GTI driving in the opposite direction (South towards Starbuck's). It brought back the memories of when I owned my MINI and everyone waved to each other in passing. :biggrin:

I have seen older GTI's on the roads here in Tampa, but never a MkV until today. No big whoop.... but it's about damned time I saw another on the road!

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
i got a black mk5 and i live in weston... actually right across from town center so maybe if you guys wanna meet up or something

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
Who were you?

I was in Charlotte earlier today and saw a BMP driving on University DR. Wanted to catch up, but since I don't know my way around that area and I was trying to find a way to get back to Fayetteville, I didn't bother. Just curious to see if it was anyone on here.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
was driving down 436 today in altamonte springs, fl this afternoon around 2:30pm. i was at the intersection of 436/montgomery and saw a twin of my car(2007 gti bm w/ huffs) pull into the sweet tomatoes plaza. then as i passed through the intersection i spotted a red gti with what looked like 18/19 inch chrome wheels headed towards i-4.

who claims 'em?

Nikerey

Darkness
was driving down 436 today in altamonte springs, fl this afternoon around 2:30pm. i was at the intersection of 436/montgomery and saw a twin of my car(2007 gti bm w/ huffs) pull into the sweet tomatoes plaza. then as i passed through the intersection i spotted a red gti with what looked like 18/19 inch chrome wheels headed towards i-4.

who claims 'em?

The BM may have been Jibbly, or maybe Dean. You sure it was an 07? The Red on was def Madface.