GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All you gotta do is drive hard at the track and let some oil surge into the intake. Boom. Instant smoke machine.
I've been rolling coal for 3 years. Who knew. Lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I spent 6 hours installing Moen motion sense faucets in the kitchen and master bath, but IC is still sitting in my office.

Edit, just took a shower, the right side of my body is bruised and cut up from leaning on right forearm and chest while half cramed under sinks all day. Looks like I'm in a Depp/Hurd love triangle.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I spent 6 hours installing Moen motion sense faucets in the kitchen and master bath, but IC is still sitting in my office.

Edit, just took a shower, the right side of my body is bruised and cut up from leaning on right forearm and chest while half cramed under sinks all day. Looks like I'm in a Depp/Hurd love triangle.

Be prepared for a anyone who comes over your house to not know how to turn on your kitchen faucet 🤣

We put one in when we redid the kitchen, confuses the hell out of anyone who comes over.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I was in a customers house about a month ago and couldn't figure out how to use their bathroom faucet. I had to say fuck it and not wash my hands.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I was in a customers house about a month ago and couldn't figure out how to use their bathroom faucet. I had to say fuck it and not wash my hands.

The toilet was right there...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
My confession for today

had @Javwohl install my Rennwagen side spoiler extensions with winglets. His came with the mystery flavor air head. Mine came with the superior watermelon flavor

and I didn’t even think twice. I just ate my shit without offering it to him first

I almost feel bad about it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My confession for today

had @Javwohl install my Rennwagen side spoiler extensions with winglets. His came with the mystery flavor air head. Mine came with the superior watermelon flavor

and I didn’t even think twice. I just ate my shit without offering it to him first

I almost feel bad about it.

I just picture you slowly chewing your air head, standing there leaning against the garage, watching him while he's doing all the work installing the side skirts on your car. You pause chewing, look over and go "Bro, I think that one's crooked by about quarter of an inch", and resume chewing your air head 🤣🤣

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I left my sunroof in the tilted position for several days and a bunch of those little tree things that come off the tree got into the car. It’s messy. I left it and went to Europe for a month.