mk6 gti

dickiedocker

luckycharm gti
dealer sent me this today?

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Ugly car. Ill keep my mkv as well and laugh at the mk6. Just not my style i guess. I think its the grille that I dont like.

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
That HAS to be a photochop...look how short the engine hood is! Or is the MKVI now a mid-engine car? lol

SwissMkV

Ready to race!
Wtf is a dealer doing sending you photoshop picture of what could be a MkVI? They should just wait until those pictures are made official instead of sending people a photoshop picture of the MKVI that might not even turn out to be anything like the original.

If this photoshop is accurate to the original (which i doubt it will be) then i call it a major failure on VW's part.

hughsey82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI 4dr
I dont think they would make a diff hood just for the GTI anyway.. But yeah thats a old PS. I hope they keep the honeycomb look on the fogs..

btownvw

Ready to race!
it's fake but i dont think it's ugly though.... few tweaks to that design and i think it would look pretty sweet. But who cares it's photochop....

quink

MK5 GTi
Car(s)
MK5 GTi
Look at the Picture and theres Auto written over the Windscreen!!

Its in a Magazine or on the internet so it must be real!!

Yeah nd im the Pope :bow:

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
Can someone post the picture as an attachment to this thread. I can't see the pictures hosted on "photobucket" here at work ;), and I can't wait to get home to see it.

Thanks in advance.