GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf R look tail lights for the MKV

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Hey Guys,

Has anybody seen a pic of these lights on the car? I haven't been able to find out any info about them.

Seen here: http://www.tmuning.com/vw

There is no direct link so you'd have to go to the golf 5 lighting section.

Did a search and nothing came up.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
yes, those or the smoked ones.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Can anyone find a pic of them on a MKV? I am personally interested in the smoked/black ones.

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
You mean these?

The Mk5 Golf R-look LED taillights in 2 options: Red lens or deep cherry red lens tinted. Comes with canbus killers.
" Comes with canbus killers "
What's that about? The VW oem LEDs don't need such extras.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Somebody put these on your car and take pics! Or maybe if someone has a pic of their car at the right angle they could p-chop it?

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I remember reading about this, but I don't remember where at... From what I recall whoever had them was really disappointed by the quality and kept having problems with them...

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I remember reading about this, but I don't remember where at... From what I recall whoever had them was really disappointed by the quality and kept having problems with them...

Sucks to hear that. If you happen to find out where it was I'd be very interested to check it out. Wouldn't wanna buy something that's crap.:thumbsup:

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Sucks to hear that. If you happen to find out where it was I'd be very interested to check it out. Wouldn't wanna buy something that's crap.:thumbsup:

I'll look around and see if I can find it. I think it was a thread on here, from a while ago...

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
any DIY's on this?

looks like in interesting set of lights, i almost am tempted to pick one up myself